LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Not possible. You're missing a trigger somewhere. Guaranteed the above advice things will open up.
Nah i really bugged myself because im passed day 80+
I might have to restart.
My save file

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Nah i really bugged myself because im passed day 80+
I might have to restart.
My save file
Google Drive
I checked out the save file. Talk to Emily and ask: How are you? You can then talk to her about Sophia.
Visit her one more time and that will unlock lots of other stuff including the bar and the store and by doing those quests you'll unlock lots of other cool stuff.

Added to my notes so I can make a bunch of improvements on it so nobody gets confused anymore, cheers for the save file.

so how do I start the new event?
For a returning player, it's not really worth downloading this update. We're currently working on a really big update that will have lots of awesome stuff but to answer your question: It's a semi-hidden event that only triggers if you let Nani return to her sister.

Aug 27, 2021
Just small advice from new player. If you stuck somehwere, just like I have stucked once when only 3-4 girls had other quest than meet the boss, go around town, buy stuff, buy your own house, talk to peoples, at different time. That is how I unstucked myself, just going around town talking to peoples and byuing house, than again talking to everyone, just in case.

Quick qustion. I really, really liked Sophia (like I think she's my favorite character here), and I was angry at her father, I really whanted to help her. Is it possible or she is unfortunately lost?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Just small advice from new player. If you stuck somehwere, just like I have stucked once when only 3-4 girls had other quest than meet the boss, go around town, buy stuff, buy your own house, talk to peoples, at different time. That is how I unstucked myself, just going around town talking to peoples and byuing house, than again talking to everyone, just in case.

Quick qustion. I really, really liked Sophia (like I think she my favorite character here), and I was angry at her father, I really whanted to help her. Is it possible or she is unfortunately lost?
On the good path, Sophia is doing good and she'll never be lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jadih96207

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Hi, can you please check this save. I am pretty sure I talked with everybody hundred times.......nothing happens, store is closed, can't reach Sarah to continue.....I am totaly stucked.

SyrealTheWolf

Nov 27, 2020
I just wanted to chime in and say how impressed I am with your game. I've been on this forum for a bit, but never posted - but the fact that 1 - this game is really good and 2 - the dedication to not only be responsive but actually fix issues is impressive. Thanks for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, can you please check this save. I am pretty sure I talked with everybody hundred times.......nothing happens, store is closed, can't reach Sarah to continue.....I am totaly stucked.
You have the exact same issue as the LunarCainEx(a few posts above). I checked the save file and the answer is:

Talk to Emily and ask: How are you? You can then talk to her about Sophia.
Visit her one more time and that will unlock lots of other stuff including the bar and the store and by doing those quests you'll unlock lots of other cool stuff.

But I found something interesting in your save file which is not meant to happen. I've added it to my notes and I'll improve it.
In the next version, I'll make it so that the Emily event triggers automatically instead of having to actually talk to her.

Cheers!

I just wanted to chime in and say how impressed I am with your game. I've been on this forum for a bit, but never posted - but the fact that 1 - this game is really good and 2 - the dedication to not only be responsive but actually fix issues is impressive. Thanks for your hard work.
Thank you very much for the kind words! Happy with the acknowledgment!

Are there any plans for a path where we get to corrupt her without her becoming the town bicycle?
Not any time soon, next update is focused on balancing events between the girls that are behind in content, some really cool stuff is coming up. Sophia/Lilly probably get more attention later on because they kind of got the most events out of all the girls, especially counting good/dark paths.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
Well that sucked, by removing Christmas I made a typo that fucked everything up.

Fixed now. Here are the download links and I'll ask the F95 staff to update the links as well:

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Sorry about that!

Cheers for trying to help:)

By ignoring the character as a whole or when something happens just to say no/walk away/skip it.

Follow Pamela's storyline for a bit.

Save files for returning players so they don't have to start over from scratch.
I get why that's confusing, maybe it was changed or something, I'll make it a tad clearer.

As for Christmas events removed and why, see the answers below.

See the answer below.

There was a cannon Chad event as well that was pretty cool.
Then there was a Christmas map, some random Christmas trees in the background, added Christmas songs.
Changed the menu to be more Christmas-sy.

So for people that are wondering why Christmas/winter stuff gets removed, well that's because it doesn't fit the game any other month than December.
all good and so.. but i cant follow pamelas stroyline cuz i need to meet the boss... and im on day 70+ and i have car... that i cant level cuz thare are stuck ate day 40 or so cuz i cant meet Sarah

Kane100

May 25, 2017
You have the exact same issue as the LunarCainEx(a few posts above). I checked the save file and the answer is:

Talk to Emily and ask: How are you? You can then talk to her about Sophia.

But I found something interesting in your save file which is not meant to happen. I've added it to my notes and I'll improve it.
In the next version, I'll make it so that the Emily event triggers automatically instead of having to actually talk to her.
I can't find Emily, she is supposed to be in her room at home? Because this is a place I get an error:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
all good and so.. but i cant follow pamelas stroyline cuz i need to meet the boss... and im on day 70+ and i have car... that i cant level cuz thare are stuck ate day 40 or so cuz i cant meet Sarah
Please see the answer below.

I can't find Emily, she is supposed to be in her room at home? Because this is a place I get an error:
If you encounter a crash in Emily's room it means you're playing the bugged version from yesterday which makes it impossible to continue the game.

Emily is key to unlocking the store/bar which leads to loads of other quests.

Here's the fixed/updated version:
PC:
MAC:
Android:

Jan 24, 2021
Found. Two were the exact same issue that I fixed but for some reason didn't go through.
I just fixed it again, tested and now it's working properly. Finally no more issues. Here are the links:

Have you tried running "Check Script (Lint)" before uploading?
If you're going to release more variants of Lewd-Town-Adventures-0.9.2 then changing the filename to revision a b c would be helpful or better yet update patches.

• Star-struck

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Have you tried running "Check Script (Lint)" before uploading?
If you're going to release more variants of Lewd-Town-Adventures-0.9.2 then changing the filename to revision a b c would be helpful or better yet update patches.
That's genius and I had no idea that was a thing! Thanks a lot for that one.
Luckily that stuff won't cause issues because I am confident the latest release won't give any issues but I will 100% get rid of all of those.

That's really awesome. Cheers!

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I checked out the save file. Talk to Emily and ask: How are you? You can then talk to her about Sophia.

Added to my notes so I can make a bunch of improvements on it so nobody gets confused anymore, cheers for the save file.

For a returning player, it's not really worth downloading this update. We're currently working on a really big update that will have lots of awesome stuff but to answer your question: It's a semi-hidden event that only triggers if you let Nani return to her sister.
The thing is talking to Emily back at the House in her room, its Bugged with the Error like Sophia's Living Room ._.
Error for Emily Bedroom

Last edited:

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018

o okay thank you ill wait till next one love the game

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The thing is talking to Emily back at the House in her room, its Bugged with the Error like Sophia's Living Room ._.
Error for Emily Bedroom
Google Drive
There is no bug anymore since I fixed that asap. If you reinstall the game with the latest update the game is fine and fully playable again. Sorry about that, hopefully, that won't happen again.

Reactions: LunarCainEX
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes