Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the game is going pretty good.. Day 64, got a couple of events and characters already unlocked. Just... there is a annoying thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, there is progression in a couple of events, they start presenting characters (i.e Elsa) that you don't even know and you never know until a couple of days (or events) later, but they just straight say "oh they know u and you know them".
i think it was with a Emily event, Elsa just started with her jealously because of her feelings... but i just started with the 1st event with Felicia, didn't get to the classroom event so she could be "in love" with me. rofl.

i think i'm not explaining myself properly.
In a TLDR: Unknown characters become known characters, even if you don't get their "presentation" event beforehand.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the game is going pretty good.. Day 64, got a couple of events and characters already unlocked. Just... there is a annoying thing.

btw, there is progression in a couple of events, they start presenting characters (i.e Elsa) that you don't even know and you never know until a couple of days (or events) later, but they just straight say "oh they know u and you know them".
i think it was with a Emily event, Elsa just started with her jealously because of her feelings... but i just started with the 1st event with Felicia, didn't get to the classroom event so she could be "in love" with me. rofl.

i think i'm not explaining myself properly.
In a TLDR: Unknown characters become known characters, even if you don't get their "presentation" event beforehand.
Just something to add that i recently noticed:

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
That was fixed here 2 days ago.
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
hmm weird I am playing that version.. so it seems it wasn't fixed. I get the same version in good and dark paths in good if i ignore it goes to blowjob scene "I like to pleasure you (...)", same thing happens in dark path

tdhffgf

Jan 31, 2020
Seem to be bugged on the store. I progressed Emily to first sex scene. Have encountered Sarah twice. Did Elsa route till cafeteria (which isn't triggering)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is the new mystery event one we can get if we already completed the game? I visited the beach bar but nothing happened.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Stupid question...i loaded my savegame from xmas and dont find anything new...where is that new mystery event? The journal shows also nothing new for every chara.
For a returning player, it's not really worth downloading this update. We're currently working on a really big update that will have lots of awesome stuff but to answer your question: It's a semi-hidden event that only triggers if you let Nani return to her sister.

Just something to add that i recently noticed:

Good catch, it's basically all because you were a tad too slow with triggering events so a few might be out of order.

With over 250 events and players ignoring certain characters for a while, it's not easy to make it 100% perfect.
That's mainly because it's a sandbox kind of game focused on exploring. If I were to block players from advancing because they've had to have had met Elsa, or have to have seen a certain event players will get stuck more easily as often happens with the store/bar/The Boss arrival.

An example, that kidnapping is usually a quest that happens around day 30 or something.
That classroom event is something that happens after day 50.

As things are now, it's best to visit all the girls every couple of days for the smoothest experience. Skipping many days will cause the issues you've mentioned above. In any case, it's a game in development and I'm doing my best to make things go as smooth as possible.

Inconsistencies like that will get fixed. I've added them to my notes and I'll look into it so stuff like that won't happen again.

hmm weird I am playing that version.. so it seems it wasn't fixed. I get the same version in good and dark paths in good if i ignore it goes to blowjob scene "I like to pleasure you (...)", same thing happens in dark path
Thanks for the reporting back. Are you very sure it is the same version?

I just checked the code and the error report you've sent me and in those links I provided it's 100% fixed.
My mistake for not changing the filename/version. I've already learned not to do something like that again.

Seem to be bugged on the store. I progressed Emily to first sex scene. Have encountered Sarah twice. Did Elsa route till cafeteria (which isn't triggering)
I checked it out and it was a bit tricky to find out what was going on but you were missing one of Lilly's quests that was meant to be done around day 35 or so. I can fully understand the confusion though so I will improve that, especially since you are so far ahead in days, you can just skip certain events all together which is not really intended.

In any case what you have to do is:
Visit Lilly once at her home.
Then the Elsa quest in the Cafeteria works and then the store will open and everything should be a smooth ride from there.

Cheers.

Reactions: jadih96207

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
here is the save, Dark Lilly quick 8

Just downloaded the same damn thing and it works now (at least on dark Lilly)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is the new mystery event one we can get if we already completed the game? I visited the beach bar but nothing happened.
It's a semi-hidden event that only triggers if you let Nani return to her sister + you have to relax on the beach. Not worth the trouble of checking it out. LTA 0.10 will be absolutely worth it though, working very hard on that one, quite a lot of stuff is already done.

here is the save, Dark Lilly quick 8

Just downloaded the same damn thing and it works now (at least on dark Lilly)
Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience. I just checked your save file and I get the confusion since they're both basically the same except for one added "=" in the code. The good path works as well as I tested it on your save file.

I've learned a lot from this release and from now on future updates should be a lot smoother/clearer.

Reactions: masterdragonson

tdhffgf

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for letting me know how to proceed last time. I think my save is actually broken this time. I completed all the characters besides the rose and mom. Rose's journal acts like im still in the early game with her even though I am at what seems to be the end (met the boss did the fib raid rescue all but 2 characters marked complete). I feel like I tried every interaction available to me.

I think it's cause I missed some early game Rose stuff

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I checked out the Nani event, it's pretty funny. She is a bitch, isn't she? Though he is being weird to her I guess, IIRC the doc never told him not to talk to her, just not to fuck her. I am curious exactly where she is going to go from that point. Presumably he's not going to go after her again, but he's already started on her sister IIRC, I'd think that her sister suddenly turning into a huge slut would be far more likely to trigger a memory than just him talking to her. Who knows?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
what is the code that is put in the computer to see the other part of the city
I'm not sure what you mean, opening the other locations in the city are linked to doing events and are not accessible by cheats.

Thanks for letting me know how to proceed last time. I think my save is actually broken this time. I completed all the characters besides the rose and mom. Rose's journal acts like im still in the early game with her even though I am at what seems to be the end (met the boss did the fib raid rescue all but 2 characters marked complete). I feel like I tried every interaction available to me.

I think it's cause I missed some early game Rose stuff
Cheers for sharing that save, I've learned a bit from that. I'm possibly going to make it so that those quests trigger automatically instead of having to actually talk to the girls or make it clearer in the journal instead of that vague hint.

Anyway back to the issue. You've missed a large part of Rose's questline that was supposed to be done between days 30-40 and not on day 126, lol.

To complete the last couple of events: Talk to Rose in her room and ask "Anything else?" x 2 and sleep with her in her bed and afterward, you can meet Hilda.

I checked out the Nani event, it's pretty funny. She is a bitch, isn't she? Though he is being weird to her I guess, IIRC the doc never told him not to talk to her, just not to fuck her. I am curious exactly where she is going to go from that point. Presumably he's not going to go after her again, but he's already started on her sister IIRC, I'd think that her sister suddenly turning into a huge slut would be far more likely to trigger a memory than just him talking to her. Who knows?
Ha, amazing you went through the trouble of finding that one. It's sort of an extra unexpected hidden event that's not in the journal. Doubt there will be more content for her though, she'll probably be replaced by someone else.

Doctor Emma said the following: "If you do happen to encounter her, try to avoid even hinting at any previous relationship and definitely don't bring up sexual topics." Mc just got careful there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Made a tiny mod that streamlines the display of money on the main screen, when you get up to seven figures who really cares about the last few?
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Good catch, it's basically all because you were a tad too slow with triggering events so a few might be out of order.

With over 250 events and players ignoring certain characters for a while, it's not easy to make it 100% perfect.
That's mainly because it's a sandbox kind of game focused on exploring. If I were to block players from advancing because they've had to have had met Elsa, or have to have seen a certain event players will get stuck more easily as often happens with the store/bar/The Boss arrival.

An example, that kidnapping is usually a quest that happens around day 30 or something.
That classroom event is something that happens after day 50.

As things are now, it's best to visit all the girls every couple of days for the smoothest experience. Skipping many days will cause the issues you've mentioned above. In any case, it's a game in development and I'm doing my best to make things go as smooth as possible.

Inconsistencies like that will get fixed. I've added them to my notes and I'll look into it so stuff like that won't happen again.
Ohhh, understandable. No problem then, gotta do some mental gymnastics so i can understand what the f*ck is going on, but besides that, everything is good :p

iMAZEL

Jan 5, 2021
So I noticed some assets from koikastu is this like an expansion to it or is this a different thing entirely?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
im so confused about what to do next. i dont have access to the bar, shop, or to talk to sarah a second time(the lab?), im on day 72. im really enjoying this game (wouldnt go through the effort of writing all the if i didnt) but i cannot figure out how to progress, can someone please help me
here the hints i have (anything that can only be done after meeting the boss i just wrote "wait for the boss to show up" they usually say more)

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I saw a post back in May from the dev saying there was a decent amount of pregnancy content with a lot more to come in later versions. Have we hit that "a lot more to come" stage yet?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I saw a post back in May from the dev saying there was a decent amount of pregnancy content with a lot more to come in later versions. Have we hit that "a lot more to come" stage yet?
We're getting there. Little sis offers to go off her birth control. Big sis is pregnant. The young blonde beach girl is pregnant and round af. Last event we also presumably knocked her mom up. There's some human breeding stock side content but no pregnancy sex with those girls.
Better than most games for pregnancy content right now but still somewhat early. Only the one girl is really showing much so far.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes