no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
when given the options of mild or wild, does that effect just the scene or is there a morality system tied to it?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've completed every quest I can and I'm stuck on talk to the guy with the helmet. I also can't get access to the lab?
I think you need to have met The Boss for the helmet guy quest to trigger.
The laboratory is linked to corrupting the university pool, I'm not sure where you are in the game but just visit a bunch of other girls and stuff will unlock

when given the options of mild or wild, does that effect just the scene or is there a morality system tied to it?
It only affects the scene, mild being more vanilla/woman-friendly.

Reactions: no_name_742

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
"Mild/Wild" is just for the extent of the encounter ("Vanilla" or a little harder); "Light/Dark" is different, and affects Morality (there is a choice or two which will have this marker before the "Big Branching" later on).

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow thx i finish the game( current version) wish dark path is more darker... seem MC even so chose dark path seem good guy :( xx or maybe just me... hoping sex be more force and violence and more sleep sex..

awh wish you not ban from patreon... be easy join support.. GOOD game THANK YOU@!

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
wow thx i finish the game( current version) wish dark path is more darker... seem MC even so chose dark path seem good guy :( xx or maybe just me... hoping sex be more force and violence and more sleep sex..

awh wish you not ban from patreon... be easy join support.. GOOD game THANK YOU@!
That mostly has to do with the fact this game is 1.3-ish years old. Can't rush stories but there will definitely be lots of awesome content for both good and dark paths coming up as the game grows.

Most of my quests are talking about the Boss but I have no clue to find the Boss.
He will show up on day 68 if you did most of Stacy's quest and unlocked the laboratory.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
That mostly has to do with the fact this game is 1.3-ish years old. Can't rush stories but there will definitely be lots of awesome content for both good and dark paths coming up as the game grows.

He will show up on day 68 if you did most of Stacy's quest and unlocked the laboratory.
I have unlocked the laboratory already but still, most of the quests are talking about triggers after meeting the Boss.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have unlocked the laboratory already but still, most of the quests are talking about triggers after meeting the Boss.
Then you're almost there, simply just missing a trigger somewhere. Probably Stacy, also you have to sleep in MC's room.
In general, if something doesn't happen, visit some of the other girls and everything works fine.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
funny part watching video(file in computer) Dev made tell story about person who report game on Patreon just burst me too Laugh out loud!

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
This game... gives me some good expectactions and literally just smashed my head.
Just half of the prologue and i'm laughing the sh*t outta me. This is my new favourite game lmao

Mar 22, 2020
Please see the answer below.

If you encounter a crash in Emily's room it means you're playing the bugged version from yesterday which makes it impossible to continue the game.

Emily is key to unlocking the store/bar which leads to loads of other quests.

Here's the fixed/updated version:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
Is the version number the same for the buggged and fixed version?
I was using the rpdl torrent download of 0.9.2 and got the error entering Emilys room.

I see the "fixed" version is also labelled 0.9.2

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This game... gives me some good expectactions and literally just smashed my head.
Just half of the prologue and i'm laughing the sh*t outta me. This is my new favourite game lmao
Glad we share the same humor, lol. Sometimes things can be a bit dramatic or get very naughty but in the end, it's mostly meant to be comedy/entertainment.

Is the version number the same for the buggged and fixed version?
I was using the rpdl torrent download of 0.9.2 and got the error entering Emilys room.

I see the "fixed" version is also labelled 0.9.2
Yeah, that's my mistake, I won't do that again and next time label it with a letter like ninjahotsprings advised.

But the bug-free version should be up now although I don't like bothering the very busy staff here with issues like that. Latest version can also always be found on the Subscribe Star page or download one of the below files.

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
There is no bug anymore since I fixed that asap. If you reinstall the game with the latest update the game is fine and fully playable again. Sorry about that, hopefully, that won't happen again.

SO thats why. Thank you :D Will Enjoy and Support for more Content and Bug Squash

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Then you're almost there, simply just missing a trigger somewhere. Probably Stacy, also you have to sleep in MC's room.
In general, if something doesn't happen, visit some of the other girls and everything works fine.
I try to talk to every girl and check every place and action but still no clue for the Boss.
Could you check my safe file? please

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I try to talk to every girl and check every place and action but still no clue for the Boss.
Could you check my safe file? please
Found the issue, you had to sleep with Rose in her room. This will unlock all the other events. I'll make that clearer for the next version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Stupid question...i loaded my savegame from xmas and dont find anything new...where is that new mystery event? The journal shows also nothing new for every chara.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes