Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Made a tiny mod that streamlines the display of money on the main screen, when you get up to seven figures who really cares about the last few?
View attachment 1581300 View attachment 1581301
Great idea, let's roll with that in the next version if you don't mind. Thank you very much!

So I noticed some assets from koikastu is this like an expansion to it or is this a different thing entirely?
Only KK but with quite a bit of custom stuff since we've been steadily improving.

im so confused about what to do next. i dont have access to the bar, shop, or to talk to sarah a second time(the lab?), im on day 72. im really enjoying this game (wouldnt go through the effort of writing all the if i didnt) but i cannot figure out how to progress, can someone please help me
here the hints i have (anything that can only be done after meeting the boss i just wrote "wait for the boss to show up" they usually say more)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there, you are right. Emily is the missing key here. This means your playing an outdated version that has been fixed quite a few days ago.

Here are the links:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

As for the hint system, coming update it will be a lot better. Good luck!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Hi there, you are right. Emily is the missing key here. This means your playing an outdated version that has been fixed quite a few days ago.
Ill try redownloading it but thats the version i have, this update is the first time i played the game

Edit: no clue why it worked but it did, thanks for taking the time to help

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamleng

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, after talking to the helmet guy and finding James the game shows an error and next thing I see is James fucking Sophia, even though I'm not on the NTR path, I mean in my playthrough se was rescued and all
Wanted to know if it was a known bug and what to do

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, after talking to the helmet guy and finding James the game shows an error and next thing I see is James fucking Sophia, even though I'm not on the NTR path, I mean in my playthrough se was rescued and all
Wanted to know if it was a known bug and what to do
Sorry about that, install the following version and you won't have that issue again.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well... after a couple of days of checking out the game...
It is perfect. Haven't got too far (right now i'm at the events of Stacy... her story & shit) but goddamn, it is so good.
A combination of both naughtiness and random comedy. Like, what the fuck Jamleng, you should do stand-up comedy. Is so fucking good.

I'm giving my best hopes to this game, it can reach pretty, pretty far and become one of the best games of this site. <3

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
i know its avoidable but how bad is the NTR in this? game looks interesting but the ntr tag is kinda putting me off lol

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well... after a couple of days of checking out the game...
It is perfect. Haven't got too far (right now i'm at the events of Stacy... her story & shit) but goddamn, it is so good.
A combination of both naughtiness and random comedy. Like, what the fuck Jamleng, you should do stand-up comedy. Is so fucking good.

I'm giving my best hopes to this game, it can reach pretty, pretty far and become one of the best games of this site. <3
Thank you very very much for the kind words, Shadow135. I'm glad you're having a blast, that's what it's all about.
We'll keep improving the game to make it as awesome as possible. So far so good, cheers!

i know its avoidable but how bad is the NTR in this? game looks interesting but the ntr tag is kinda putting me off lol
There are none if you stick to good paths. On top of that many naughty scenes have a choice on how the player wishes to proceed so can always choose either a more vanilla or more hardcore scene and on a few occasions an optional sharing scene. You can even skip scenes altogether if something does not float your boat so you're good to go.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On the Dark path hard.
On Dark Path you will have to pimp out the girls for money and some choices where others peoples faces are beside the choice will lead to that the character get stolen by them.
But again all of this is easily avoidable by choosing the Light path.
There is nearly non existent

Reactions: Jamleng and DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
There are none if you stick to good paths. On top of that many naughty scenes have a choice on how the player wishes to proceed so can always choose either a more vanilla or more hardcore scene and on a few occasions an optional sharing scene. You can even skip scenes altogether if something does not float your boat so you're good to go.
ah okay, thanks for the info! ill give it a shot

Reactions: Konstantinus

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
On the Dark path hard.
On Dark Path you will have to pimp out the girls for money and some choices where others peoples faces are beside the choice will lead to that the character get stolen by them.
But again all of this is easily avoidable by choosing the Light path.
There is nearly non existent
ohhhh okay thanks for the information

Mar 9, 2019
I'm trying to advance Sarah's story, but when I go to the store I need to have a mask or something. I'm assuming that I have to find an event with another girl, but I've checked every single girl and every single time of day. I've deleted and redownloaded the game. Has anyone else had this issue and have it figured out?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm trying to advance Sarah's story, but when I go to the store I need to have a mask or something. I'm assuming that I have to find an event with another girl, but I've checked every single girl and every single time of day. I've deleted and redownloaded the game. Has anyone else had this issue and have it figured out?
You'll need to meet Sarah two times. Follow Pamela's path to do this. You'll need to progress Elsa's questline a bit up till the cafeteria. Follow Emily's path to do this.

General advice: Are you stuck somewhere? Visit a bunch of other girls in the journal.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
its part of the quest line but what i would like to know is how to pick up the damn phone.
You can't as it's a sound effect that I forgot to stop when the conversation is over.
I've already fixed that in my current build.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
thanks for the info not long after i posted i was able to continue the quest line :p

:edit the quet hint makes it seam like you will get a conversation seen on the phone with the person and does not let you know that u need to be at the front desk talking to the reseptinist so it is vary confusing

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
There is no bug anymore since I fixed that asap. If you reinstall the game with the latest update the game is fine and fully playable again. Sorry about that, hopefully, that won't happen again.

I have down loaded the lastest version and still get those errors. Do I have to start from scratch?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes