Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
After a long time of trying to get myself to try the game, I finally did.
However it was just as I thought it would be.
Unfortunately there is nothing in this that could make me think this is good in any way.
I hated everything that I saw.
It just wasn't for me I guess, I was just looking for fun.
I guess keep making what you want to make.
Thank you for the valuable feedback, I can totally work with that?
As stated at the start of the game it gets better the more you play as that's the way it's designed.
Hating "everything" of 10+ hours of gameplay is quite a strange statement to make considering I and many others think the game is hilarious and absolutely awesome. Thousands of hours went into producing this game and we're still improving every bit that we can since we are very excited about "everything".

Anyway, it's all good, maybe this game and all of the stories being told are not for everyone which is fine.
Plenty of other games out there to enjoy.
I’m just glad that with hard work and dedication this game turned out to be one of the more successful adult games out there that’s been growing quite fast. To each his own.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
Jamieng, you doing good work. Keep it going. I still didn't play it properly, with reading everything (just don't have time for that right know with everything that is going on in my life and head) but what I saw (I finished previous build but with skiping most of it) it's pretty great, and for sure interesting, with even greater potential, and I can't wait to see what you still have up you sleeve.
Good job and good luck :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In general I like this there are some nice interaction going on.
One thing I really didn't like was the drunk mom scenes, it felt like a switch and bait to me, you have these scenes where she gets drunk, and passes out on the bed repeating for a while, then she just vanishes and that series of interactions just ends, I wish it had come to a head, with the MC doing something, anything, even if it was just a bad end where he gets caught and disgraced.
Please please please, say we are going to do something with that scientist lady, the one milking all those women, it's really irritating visiting and being told "no you can't fuck them" when what really I want is to fuck her. maybe trick her into one of those rigs so I can do anything I want :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Ooh
Aug 27, 2021
Please please please, say we are going to do something with that scientist lady, the one milking all those women, it's really irritating visiting and being told "no you can't fuck them" when what really I want is to fuck her. maybe trick her into one of those rigs so I can do anything I want :devilish:
I also want to fuck her, and those girls again. It would be cool to make possible fuck those girls repeatebly when we want :D And ofcours fuck main Dr. I forgot her name.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That's the fun of a story that's in development. Everything in due time.
As for the breeding lab, the player already has a lot of chances for repeatable sexual encounters with the girls but that may be missed if one skips too many days. In any case, solutions for those problems are coming.
In fact, the whole update will be pretty cool with lots of new content.

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
That's the fun of a story that's in development. Everything in due time.
As for the breeding lab, the player already has a lot of chances for repeatable sexual encounters with the girls but that may be missed if one skips too many days. In any case, solutions for those problems are coming.
In fact, the whole update will be pretty cool with lots of new content.
Could you mind share estimated public lunch for next update

kami1515

Sep 26, 2018
so i got to a dead point, there does not seem to be a continuation, all character log says, that this is it for this version, and I am on day 93, the last thing I did was sleep with rose after finishing mom's quistline, is there something I am missing, or something i did not do?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
so i got to a dead point, there does not seem to be a continuation, all character log says, that this is it for this version, and I am on day 93, the last thing I did was sleep with rose after finishing mom's quistline, is there something I am missing, or something i did not do?
I think you've just reached the end of this version as the quests are pretty much done after day 90.
We're working very hard on the new update which will have quite a bit of new content.

Thanks for playing:)

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Well, it sure seems like the MC is getting dumber, still as stupid as fuck.

Anyway, kudos to the dev

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well, it sure seems like the MC is getting dumber, still as stupid as fuck.

Anyway, kudos to the dev
Well, he and his personality do change a lot over time and it's not that he's stupid. I'd reckon he has above-average intelligence but he's just meant to be a bit strange/awkward/goofy as his whole character is inspired by Larry Laffer. Just a normal guy that gets into bizarre situations by his pursuit of pussy and also because he's just kinda unlucky.
icon-larry-laffer-cool-512x512.png

is there any plans for voice acting in any capacity?
Not really. It would be absolutely incredible to have something like that but with soon to have the equivalent of 1000+ pages of dialogue and counting, the money it would require to do something like that is, to put it mildly out of my budget.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, he and his personality do change a lot over time and it's not that he's stupid. I'd reckon he has above-average intelligence but he's just meant to be a bit strange/awkward/goofy as his whole character is inspired by Larry Laffer. Just a normal guy that gets into bizarre situations by his pursuit of pussy and also because he's just kinda unlucky.
IIRC there have been some hints that he's playing dumb haven't there? In a place as cut-throat as he's in, having everyone underestimate him is a survival thing. If that's true I'm looking forward to some scenes where he takes the gloves off, it's always fun to see the face of someone who's been bullying you when they realise that you just completely screwed them over. :devilish:

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
IIRC there have been some hints that he's playing dumb haven't there? In a place as cut-throat as he's in, having everyone underestimate him is a survival thing. If that's true I'm looking forward to some scenes where he takes the gloves off, it's always fun to see the face of someone who's been bullying you when they realise that you just completely screwed them over. :devilish:
Reminds me of Krabat where one character survives so long and has free movement as anyone thinks that he is a simplicissimus.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thought it might have been the mega link so i tried the workupload link and the same thing
That should be in the "game" directory... I'll attach that entire folder to see if that helps.
Where do you got the game stored? Does it work if you move it to someplace simple like "C:\Games"?

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
That should be in the "game" directory... I'll attach that entire folder to see if that helps.
Where do you got the game stored? Does it work if you move it to someplace simple like "C:\Games"?
I first tried the file you sent which had the same issue as before, so I tried moving the file that was originally on my C drive to my D drive and it worked!!

I do wonder why it's like that, I that's where I put all the important software for my computer to ruin faster so I try avoid that drive for games.

Thank you!!!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
maybe ill wait more time to play again cuz the the quality of render dosnt really fit with my eyes, yes indeed the story looks promising but the quality of the stuff need some work i means the image well whtever it calls, ill make this game to my on-hold list ;) yes i dont use translete to write

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes