flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
You know, people don't know truly fucked up and depressing NTR storylines until they play NTRPG2 or Dark Hero Party. I do like some elements of this game but I'll probably wait till the final update before trying it, and I'll just run good path and dark path saves next to each other.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Might I suggest hints or a scene guide for each path in the future?
I might be misunderstanding something here since I'm not sure what you mean by that as there already is a journal/guide available in the game for both paths.

where can i acsess Sarah room
That will become available later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're not at that point yet, try unlocking the store by progressing Elsa's questline a bit up to the cafeteria. Talk to Emily in her room and asking "How are you" and the bar/store will open after day 40-ish.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i keep buy cake but i can't seems to go give it to her.
You're missing a trigger somewhere. Visit a bunch of other girls in the journal and then come back to Sarah.
If you really think you're stuck, send a save file through discord and we'll get you sorted.

Jadeedee

Mar 8, 2020
Hi. Thank you so much for making this game.

I have a question about Sophia's Dark path -alleyway scene.
If you finish inside her, are you guaranteed to make her pregnant and be the father of the baby? or will/can the father remain unknown? (personally I'd prefer that the father remain unknown.)

Also, I've found minor bug (though it was actually a pleasant surprise):
If I open the journal and click on Felicity's page, and cycle through the other girls, all the portraits are changed to a corrupted version instead. This isn't permanent, and it only happens if I start on Felicity's page.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi. Thank you so much for making this game.

I have a question about Sophia's Dark path -alleyway scene.
If you finish inside her, are you guaranteed to make her pregnant and be the father of the baby? or will/can the father remain unknown? (personally I'd prefer that the father remain unknown.)

Also, I've found minor bug (though it was actually a pleasant surprise):
If I open the journal and click on Felicity's page, and cycle through the other girls, all the portraits are changed to a corrupted version instead. This isn't permanent, and it only happens if I start on Felicity's page.
Thank you Jadeedee! The father will be unknown for sure although it's mostly dirty talk to make the scene more interesting at this time. Maybe I'll actually make her pregnant when continuing her dark path.

As for that journal page, that is minor bug. Thanks for letting me know. Usually, that's available as a cheat code, lol.
I've added it to my notes and it will be fixed in the coming version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As for that journal page, that is minor bug. Thanks for letting me know. Usually, that's available as a cheat code, lol.
I've added it to my notes and it will be fixed in the coming version.
It would be cool to have a different portrait for each level of corruption that each girl has.

Jadeedee

Mar 8, 2020
The father will be unknown for sure although it's mostly dirty talk to make the scene more interesting at this time.
Ah ok I thought that was the case. I just got worried when she mentioned taking a DNA test.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe we'll do something like that later, it's a lot of extra work and we're already very busy.
I wouldn't have thought a handful of extra images would have been that much work. With the basic and corrupted images already there there are only a few more for each girl maximum, and most girls don't have all levels of corruption. The story scenes are more important though.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
This game literally updates your discord to tell everyone you're playing it. Funny troll, but I'm gonna give it one star.
Thats part of Discord farming the sheep for DATA…
Discord provided a few shinies over previous competitors (like ventrilo & whatnot) and the sheeple flocked to them to be farmed.

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

quanggg

Jan 26, 2022
[QUOTE = "maxixe, bài đăng: 6180991, thành viên: 2715156"]
những gì tôi phải làm để có được chủ đề kiểm tra?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I dont know someone's help me

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "maxixe, bài đăng: 6180991, thành viên: 2715156"]
những gì tôi phải làm để có được chủ đề kiểm tra?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I dont know someone's help me
Sorry for the late response, Discord is a lot quicker.
The test subject is Chloe, she can be found at the swimming pool.

Basically, it always comes down to:
If you're stuck somewhere try progressing/visiting some of the other girls.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I can't play WTF, I am stuck in the warning screen all the time.
That's strange, I've never heard of that happening before.
Maybe, and this is a long shot; Press Shift + G in the game. Change the renderer to any other option, you might have a OpenGL or DirectX issue.

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
After a long time of trying to get myself to try the game, I finally did.
However it was just as I thought it would be.
Unfortunately there is nothing in this that could make me think this is good in any way.
I hated everything that I saw.
It just wasn't for me I guess, I was just looking for fun.
I guess keep making what you want to make.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes