darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Someone already got all the gallery that I passed them on, I'm missing 6 scenes but I don't know where.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alright so. v0.99 is the end of the game. but it is also quite a bit buggy.
so i advise caution and possibly waiting.
also, if you load a save, avoid the mansion until you do everything else.
also avoid the school.
after you do everything other than school and mansion. do school. and repeat.
only when mansion is the only remaining option do the mansion.

Mar 3, 2023
Judging by comments, final release got lot of bugs and, well, it is to be expected with such a big update. I guess the best option if you want to have good expirience is to wait until public release when all/most bugs will be fixed. And I will wait...)

Reactions: AhrimanH

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Is it odd I wished for more cheating scenes with Regina? I honestly hate the loli build Nina and other characters have, but a dwarf sized woman that was stacked as hell was a relationship I didn't know I wanted. Made it a bit better what a nympho she was. Sad she didn't get much more than ending slide scenes added.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
When I last played this game, back in the before-times, you could only do the dark path of basically sex slavery. Was the good path ever added (I remember it was promised)?

MyKream

Jan 10, 2024
Resumed my playthrough from 0.145 to 0.99 , I got the NTR ending (I think)
The end credit where the fate of every character in the book got shown was pretty nice.
Now I just wanna get the Dark ending, I wonder how. maybe I'll also play the Good path if I get the Dark ending.
I kinda enjoyed playing this game. It's pretty Good.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
The good path is bug cant proceed to chapter 3 the sophia scene doesnt trigger all the events are done only visit sophia on day 108 and day 116 is bugged

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Kinda meh they have supporters wait till the 20th for a bugfix when this latest release seem to have so severe game-breaking bugs that doesn't let you proceed after like 3 chapters.

• Angry
Reactions: AhrimanH
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes