Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Where is the library and i have been unable to activate a majority of the university events for several updates now. Primarily the principle and any involving the university at night. Do i need to start the game over with this update or did I forget to do something?

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
How to complete all 3 Paths:

GOOD: Choose any choice not marked as DARK or NTR.

DARK: Choose paths marked DARK and avoid any marked NTR.

NTR: Choose paths marked DARK and always choose SHARING or NTR whenever the option exists.

Sarah, Lily, and Sophia all have paths separate from the main story. If you choose Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent dark path. If you avoid Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent good path.
So if you mix and match between dark and sharing, you stay on the dark path? Same if you are nice to Sarah, Lily, and Sophia while still picking dark on all other choices?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXPaolo13

GweyRevenge

May 5, 2022
I have a question, the quest log only has two pages and it's currently missing Belle and who knows else for all i know. Is this normal?

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I have a question, the quest log only has two pages and it's currently missing Belle and who knows else for all i know. Is this normal?
The 24 characters shown are the focus at that time. When you pass a certain point, a few characters who have become inactive due to story will be replaced with new ones who become more important.

Nani's story is complete in Chapter 1. Her slot switches to Matilda, who joins the story in Chapter 2.
The nuns all have identical tasks, so listing all 4 took up valuable slots, so we added Natalie and Grace in place of them.

Other characters not shown will have relationships or indirect connections with the characters shown, so... Stella has events that do not directly involve her, but start with visiting her... Luna and Lisa have events that they may not necessarily be directly involved in, but someone very close to them (who is not listed in the task journal) yet they play an important part of that love interest's story will have a task listed under that girl.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
rachel, mia, the aunt, natalie, and the principal(or teacher) all need extra content, cause the amount, it ain't it, also maybe some stuff with ramoray.
lastly the days need to be extended, or adding some free roam once the story ends, at least on the dark path cause it has so little content you'd think that they'd at least give a lot more babies there during the game play, but about only 2 people pregnant over there, especially if you didn't have the ntr route for rose on said dark path.
felicia in dark path, or good path don't really do anything like there are no scenes, and no extra scenes with the mayor either. pain.

Reactions: megahack

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
A guy literally posted a page or two ago, stop being lazy. (Well if you were not lazy you would actually play the game, right? Who I´m trying to convince....)
I did play every update of this game, it just waste my time to start at the beginning again and again continue my save, i deleted it again due im using android joiplay so i could not save the save file.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I don't understand this time stuff I'm like 146 and it says wait till past 140 still nothing happens? I have this in alot of different times and then it happens and I didn't realize it till it was done.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Please tell me we can put ramoray in a body back

also bruh this mc...i thought he get less stupid but i guess not.

edit: srs why did yall write him like this i can understand if he was dumb at the start but no way this mf has not wised up at all post chapter one come on

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
please give us the option to screw ramoray, and/or find a scientist of equal power and intelligence to replace ramoray

Reactions: Burgh917

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
is there any way to change the MC nickname? I want to use these saves 0.14 but with a different name :)

Prawal shakya

Feb 23, 2022
Encountered a bug where on day 65 Stella's storyline doesn't trigger and not even after that so the game is stuck

Can someone give me a save file after this event

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes