Jan 31, 2018
Kinda meh they have supporters wait till the 20th for a bugfix when this latest release seem to have so severe game-breaking bugs that doesn't let you proceed after like 3 chapters.
Jamleng is on vacation the supporters arent complaining, the game got leaked here 20th isnt that far away. Besides the game is going to go public for free on the 5th of September.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Jamleng is on vacation the supporters arent complaining, the game got leaked here 20th isnt that far away. Besides the game is going to go public for free on the 5th of September.
Its more of a disadvantage for them tbh. The point of a beta is for player to test and submit bug reports but if players currently can't proceed past chapter 3, there is bound to be a huge chunk of the game that cannot be accessed and therefore not tested.

So that means, that even the bugfix on the 20th likely won't fix a whole lot past chapter 3.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Wow great. Cant finish sophia thing cause the university is closed after the principal. Which it forced me to do. Now everything says i need to finish everything else. Except i cant. Cause i cant enter university.
i had this issue too, my workaround was reloading my save from the previous build (luckily i still had it, ill attach the file) i prioritized Sophia. your only other option seems to be waiting for a fix from the dev. maybe there is another way, i dont know im not going to waste too much time trouble shooting.

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
If you guys are stuck on a certain quest on a specific girl. Some of them aren't sync with your choices you made in the game, most likely it would only proceed if you go look on other places aside from what it was said on the mission. Sometimes you just have to sleep at your home or mansion, there are some mission that would suddenly proceed if you go in the front of mansion during the day.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I noticed some messages directed towards me, I'll answer those at a later date. My apologies.

Furthermore, I've already updated the game once with a bunch of bug-fixes two days ago, it was worse than what you're playing now. Pressing matters always get solved ASAP.

Only about one hour ago I got a report + save file of Sophia Good Path (day 134) blocking the story. I've made it so that it's impossible to happen again. Another pressing issue is some crash at the university somewhere but I have no idea where that happens because the error report doesn't tell me much unfortunately. If someone can PM me a save file where that happens, please do and I will get that one out of the way ASAP too. Obviously this goes for any other bug as well.

For Android try Joiplay because it's a major timesink to get it working under normal circumstances due to technical limitations. A solid playable Android version will become available at a later date.

Last edited:

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
I noticed some messages directed towards me, I'll answer those at a later date. My apologies.

Furthermore, I've already updated the game once with a bunch of bug-fixes two days ago, it was worse than what you're playing now. Pressing matters always get solved ASAP.

Only about one hour ago I got a report + save file of Sophia Good Path (day 134) blocking the story. I've made it so that it's impossible to happen again. Another pressing issue is some crash at the university somewhere but I have no idea where that happens because the error report doesn't tell me much unfortunately. If someone can PM me a save file where that happens, please do and I will get that one out of the way ASAP too. Obviously this goes for any other bug as well.

For Android try Joiplay because it's a major timesink to get it working under normal circumstances due to technical limitations. A solid playable Android version will become available at a later date.
Cant wait till android version available... good work

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Not sure if I missed some scenes but are there actually more actual sharing scenes specifically mfm etc especially with family in general? The only multiple penetration scenes I saw are the ntr ones with random characters and one swinging with the blue hair family, kinda bummed that the dark path doesn't have spitroast/dp such as sun/milf/mc, chad/milf/mc or blue hair family. Unless the gallery isnt complete

Reactions: Logan1377

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
where is the park can't find the park anywhere.
To visit the park, either hit the beach or work on Tanya and Elsa routes.

Once you have done their story lines through the task of visiting Elsa at home, the syringe will appear over the park and it will be selectable from the map.

The soonest it becomes available in tasks is around Day 74 with an event that triggers in the mansion lobby in the evening. Until that event triggers (someone in a yellow outfit), work on other tasks if they are scheduled previous to Day 74.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
How to complete all 3 Paths:

GOOD: Choose any choice not marked as DARK or NTR.

DARK: Choose paths marked DARK and avoid any marked NTR.

NTR: Choose paths marked DARK and always choose SHARING or NTR whenever the option exists.

Sarah, Lily, and Sophia all have paths separate from the main story. If you choose Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent dark path. If you avoid Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent good path.

Last edited:

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
vocêOne thing you could do is that when the ending is reached all the women can be found in one place where we can replay their scenes with new dialogue

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Apr 25, 2018
Very disappointed I didn't get to be full EVIL! on the good path and kill my dad and nail one of my new playmates as he bled out. I wanted to go full supervillain on his ass and tell him that "I'm like a broken x-box: I don't play games. " Oh well, I'll just have to console myself with my mansion, my piles of monies, and all the woman I can nail.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes