VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
bruh having a long ass monologue because he found out a girl was stalking him lol my man you creep on your sleepin sister and mom sit tf down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: ohh my god i swear i wanna flatline this "boss"

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if i made some wrong choices, but is there an ending where Chad gets to meet his mom?

I played good path and freed all the breeding gals, and it seemed like Charlotte was kinda on MC's side, but then I still got the torture ending.

And while I'm at it, is there ever an option to fuck Ramoray or Emma/Helen on the good path? Even the endings I got straight up said it never happened, not sure if I missed out.

Last edited:

CFeist

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, from now i don't want to play first before the release version come out. But im curious, last time in version 0.14.5 i play until end of chp 3. For this version 0.99 is there an additional chp?

May 29, 2024
Most of the stuff that leads to NTR or the like is pretty clearly marked. I am reasonably sure that most of the Bad End stuff will likewise be signposted.

On the other hand, if the choice that you're talking about is the one at the end of chapter one about "do you try to take over the Organization or destroy it," well uh, sorry boss but joining it is pretty explicitly labelled the Bad Route. You can't get there from here.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Wololo9896

Formerly 'asfadsdas'
Dec 27, 2023
Is there other ending in Natalie dark or ntr? The only scene i see is the one that she dissapear and left to go home

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Jamleng if you start a new game, select 3rd start option for returning player, then go in map and choose to travel to The Mansion, the intro of the mansion + same tutorial repeat itself.

It also mess up the days when you sleep

1724434677813.png

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes