blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
It's kinda of topic but can anyone explain why people use zippyshare and why it isn't banned? I've never managed to download anything from there and it's only pop-ups that i can only assume they can be harmful...
Try using an adblocker, I guess that will solve your ads and pop ups problem... as for the downloads, I have always downloaded from that site, works very well for files sub 500 MB.
This is my personal opinion though, judging by the fact that it has not been "banned" the majority feel that way too.

Reactions: int13 and Abhai

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05c :

Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.05c :
Mega
Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
android port already done here
yet it hasnt find its way to the OP, neither did compressed versions :unsure:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is one of my favorite games here, so it is a bummer the updates are small but I totally sympathize with the creator's circumstances. One suggestion that might help is to maybe tighten up the story a bit, every story can be streamlined to some degree. Asides are fun, but like anime filler they hurt the work when looked as a whole.

As a fan, it hurts to say because of course I'd love a long ass game that ends with a giant orgy with every woman in the game but if there is only so much time to work on it, I'd rather the game be the best it can be. And realistically, the groundwork as been done on the sisters so maybe that's where the story could be tightened, to focus on them primarily. And again, hurts to say since some of the other women are really fucking hot and I want'em real bad. But hey, we could always revisit them in a potential sequel.

Shallow note: pinning Kaylee was one of the hottest things ever.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lexi [v0.05c] [Chatterbox] (4.92 GB rar pc source; compiled from 429 MB rar pc compressed, thanks megalol)
429 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
436 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Lexi [v0.05c] [Chatterbox] (4.92 GB rar pc source; compiled from 429 MB rar pc compressed, thanks megalol)
429 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
436 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
OP has been updated​

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Chatterbox,
Wow. You certainly don't owe any of us an explanation, but thanks. Your story is inspiring. I am amazed after all that you are back at work with Lexi. Your heath takes priority over all us pervs, so take care of yourself!

I can't believe a teammate of yours would willingly delete all your hard work, when they were supposed to be helping you during a tough time. That's really cold. It must have been hard to recreate everything to get back to where you are now. I applaud you for making the effort. It was a big success in this case.

I loved the update, especially the part where Lexi dove on the MC after turning around. That was great :).
Plus the scenes with Kaylee were quite hot. As always, I really love the banter between the characters. It really brings your story to life.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Lexi is one of my favorite games here. Best wishes for your health.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
why does the heartbeat sound not go away after seeing Lexi in the dressing room?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
DarkAssassin and the66 are kinda the only android ports that seem to line up everything and look exactly like the pc port, no disrespect to the new android devs but some parts we're misaligned descriptions or the gestures fought with my current phone gestures and didn't work.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The main menu bug after the book store scene is still there when MC doesn't ask Chelsea to a date on day 6. I tried both a save from day 5 and a new game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Finished the new update. Damn Kaylee is a tease, it was good to see MC written with the balls to put her in her place for once. As others have said, update felt short and left me wanting more, but tbh, I will always be wanting more until this story is complete. ;)

Agree with the comments about new Lexi/old Lexi, that hair is NOT flattering on her. Glad Chatterbox is planning to revamp them. Looking forward to more updates, keep up the good work!

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm following this game from the start and I really liked so far. Story is okay, renders are good, girls are hot especially Kaylee, Chelsea, Laura and Mindy.

This update was short for sure but it was good too. Kaylee was always my favorite and I'm glad that we got some progress with her. I like her hair when she was in yoga outfit. I hope we can see her with that hairstyle time to time.

Oh and last scene between Kaylee and Sarah was hilarious. Made me laugh good. Keep up the good work Chatterbox.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
I fell out my chair laughing at the scene between Kaylee and Sarah and the MC's face at the end. This is great! keep it up. It does suck that the updates takes along time between each other but the game is still great.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Ok. There appears to be a lot of new players from after everything happened over the last year. So I'll try to help you guys understand.

June 2018, I created Lexi and updated three times between June and early January of 2019.

In January of 2019 I was found to have a heart condition that required me to receive a transplant. At that time, I left Lexi in the hands of another team member who was suppose to continue it's development.

April 2019, having never updated Lexi, that team member found Jesus and quit, but not before deleting all the files from our Google drive.

On my rig, I still had the shapes of the characters documented. I did not document the materials (skins, eyes, etc) that I used because after creating the models, I uploaded them to the Google drive and figured they would be safely backed up there. Unfortunately a couple months earlier, my HD had gone bad. I had backups on Google, so no big deal until that team member deleted everything.

At this point I was still waiting for a transplant, so I brought in another person to continue Lexi, and I started recreating the models from my documentation. That person did not work out, as they too, did nothing with it.

By the time September of 2019 rolled around, I had already had my surgery and mostly recovered, so I decided that I was well enough to continue Lexi.

There you have it. So it's not that I've changed the models, it's that I'm still trying to make the recreation of them look like the originals.

Goddamn that sucks. Glad you were able to have the surgery and thank you for explaining everything, I had no idea. The last render you posted for Lexi looked great. You should definitely go with that. The other girls already looked great. Thanks for the hard work.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Chatterbox in the update where MC and Kaylee are in bed you can endlessly up her lust points by switching between kissing her,sucking her tits and pulling her panties to the side...is that a bug ?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes