LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

NOTE: THIS IS EP1 OF THE GAME COMPRESSED BY REQUEST - SEE OP FOR LINK TO EP2 COMPRESSED VERSION

Lida's Adventures [Ep. 1 v1.1 Color Edition] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 2.14GB

Download PC (354MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@LizaSara :)
@bossapplesauce Thanks. You are the best :)

Reactions: bas

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
getting errors for missing files, prolly lisa sprites the ones written in russian.
There were a number of missing images files in pictures folder of the latest (crunched?) release, simple copy them from a previous one.
eg. The error you posted was about the missing images that start with 'Lida Street', so copy those ones into the new release.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
to fix the sleep i just went to do geisha stuff or the stupid magic stuff at town and it was fixed.

btw
theres anything after u start to teach? i teached for like 7-8 times and got nothing after.
thanks.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
could somebody share a full save after 0.5 (after all the events) I'm not planning to play the game this version because of all the bugs it's a real chore to play the game....

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
to fix the sleep i just went to do geisha stuff or the stupid magic stuff at town and it was fixed.

btw
theres anything after u start to teach? i teached for like 7-8 times and got nothing after.
thanks.
The new events/differences from v2.5a to v2.5 are:
- Police event with Rose
- Police Evidence room
- 3-4 school lessons (when you see as lesson subject "anal sex" and/or "big dick" you finished them all)
- school poster event (before you start a lesson go to the teacher office)
- 2-3 school art events (the last is when Lida poses for the students)
- 2-3 school medical exams (you'll see "under construction" after the last one; there should be another one "anal exam" that didn't make it?, I do not see it in the events but there are images of it in the "\www\img\pictures" folder)
- school toilet event (after a lesson)

Bottom line if you played v2.5a you missed less than 10 minutes of additional gameplay/events.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
could somebody share a full save after 0.5 (after all the events) I'm not planning to play the game this version because of all the bugs it's a real chore to play the game....
The saves from v2.5 (all events after 2.5a) the saves are taken right before an event (Lida faces versus the event). Number 14 is the last one, just complete it and then make a new save.

Reactions: Del.Mar

PixelEgo

Oct 29, 2017
And im stuck again....after talking with worker for the classroom lida say that she need to sleep but i cant do the shower and go sleep..

Reactions: AdultKing
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes