AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
and it bugged again..... use save 40 for the latest it's right after Selena gets Lida out of Prison (Camera quest) got no clue what to do next
Man I really wanna love this game but it's so damn hard with all the game breaking bugs and no walktrough whatsoever (there is a walktrough on Patreon but it's not really a walktrough it only names the scenes what are done...)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Then load a save make all school quest and so on. That you have 4 quest in town and then move in the city.

Do all before you move in the city.

Buy for Humper (Dog),Camera,Restaurant,Worker.

You can talk to the worker from the right side.

I have aso no problems to play further when I have the key.

Next day go to police,right door and then the south door.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Then load a save make all school quest and so on. That you have 4 quest in town and then move in the city.

Do all before you move in the city.

Buy for Humper (Dog),Camera,Restaurant,Worker.

You can talk to the worker from the right side.

I have aso no problems to play further when I have the key.

Next day go to police,right door and then the south door.
And after the Police station?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
And after the Police station?
I see nothing maybe because I have no camera after escaping can that be the Gamebreaking bug?

When I go around to the room I get the survey I get this error message:

img/pictures/16000.png is missing

It looks I can make nothing I have no clue what to do next I thought I have to deliver the camera back.

PixelEgo

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, Im stuck after taking the key from lee, i teleport to the farm, go to sleep, then go to tony's and all he says is something like " i have a new collection coming soon..."
ive talked to the woman searching her daughter, but i don't know what else to do !
pls help
Same for me,anyone can help?

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Someone have a save from Ep1 that works? I mean, the trick with either the red car or the stairs are apparently fixed and the few saves that i found are not working at all, each time i get the data/map086.json failure. Have a good day.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Someone have a save from Ep1 that works? I mean, the trick with either the red car or the stairs are apparently fixed and the few saves that i found are not working at all, each time i get the data/map086.json failure. Have a good day.
Have it something to do with the Beast/Bus bug?

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys im stuck,what i have to do after i got to the computer and i need to meet with someone in the school? i was there but i haven found anyone....pls help

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I'm new to this game. Do I need to download and play the first episode before the second?
I usually don't like RPGM games because of the maps and cartoon figures. I this easy to navigate, or am I going to spend hours bumping into walls and going through doors to nowhere?

Alexkis

Game Developer
May 18, 2018
Hi guys! I heard that the developer made a bug fix! Has anyone heard anything about this ?! On the page Patreon there is a post with a fix for the latest version!

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
So the Dev rolls this update out with much fanfare to his $50/month patrons and they get nothing but some animation of a Chinese cop fucking an old whore and you can't complete any of the quests. Just fucking wow.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
how to complete this scene or it is not available the dog sniffs only the crotch and the event is repeated again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep it repeats itself Terebonkoff released a bugfix of 0.5 for $10 patrons but not for $5 patrons...

we'll need this one:

this one

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

NOTE: THIS IS EP1 OF THE GAME COMPRESSED BY REQUEST - SEE OP FOR LINK TO EP2 COMPRESSED VERSION

Lida's Adventures [Ep. 1 v1.1 Color Edition] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 2.14GB

Download PC (354MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@LizaSara :)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
yep it repeats itself Terebonkoff released a bugfix of 0.5 for $10 patrons but not for $5 patrons...

we'll need this one:

this one
What the hell... it should be for everyone.

I'm new to this game. Do I need to download and play the first episode before the second?
I usually don't like RPGM games because of the maps and cartoon figures. I this easy to navigate, or am I going to spend hours bumping into walls and going through doors to nowhere?
Its good play the firts game, but not necessary. If you dont like to walk avoid this game, you walk a lot here.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

tuuhnfish

May 29, 2017
I am stuck at the following scene: I enter the lake, and the old man and the lady train. Then i get ported to the shopping area.

What shall I do?

Reeno

Jul 3, 2017
hi guys. someone know how to go to the second floor of the school? i finish all with police and i have the lee's key. but i don't know how to move forward.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes