pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
anyone has this version image folder? it seems like image name are somehow converted and i fucked even from the start for episode 2. starting from lida home, street etc..

i'm using crunched version btw

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know to get past the part where Lida runs away from being gang raped in the beach? I get past the first part that she hides. The timer works for the first hidden spot, but afterwards there isn't and no way to proceed.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck:
I went to Rose's area and I'm not able to leave again. I have to go to the police party.
After entering the storeroom nothing is happening and can't leave the room again.
Has someone an idea?
2018-07-21 16_48_30-Lida`s Adventures Ep.2.png

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the compressed version. Unpacked it with WinZip. Got an error about some image. Read the post. Unpacked it with PeaZip. Went fine, but I couldn't view the images. Read the post again. Downloaded the webp things, but either I can't get it to work or it's not the problem (because the images are png's, not webp). Unpacked it again with 7-Zip. Still the same problems.

I couldn't really find anything in this thread about it, so I'm truly sorry if it has been asked before, but is it normal for it to be pngs? Am I supposed to convert the PNGs to Webps and then view them? Am I just using the webp viewer things wrong?

tuuhnfish

May 29, 2017
I am stuck at the following scene: I enter the lake, and the old man and the lady train. Then i get ported to the shopping area. The only thing I can do afterwards is going to the lake again, but nothing ever changes...

What shall I do?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
does anybody seem to progress further with the humper washroom scene I'm stuck when Lida falls and says that Humper needs to get out. I'm reffering to these images

Reactions: Daioh and DELETADO
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes