sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Question about Cloud's camera quest: so Lida finds out the police guy frequents the "Bejing duck" and hopes to find him there. After I did the 1st job as Geisha there he didn't come. But while running around for other business Lida mentioned she should go to the police again. So I went there and for some reason had the key. After being caught by Selina she is allowed to leave with the camera. I went to the park, but when Cloud's son asked about the camera Lida answers she doesn't have it yet. A few days later the police guy finally does show up in the restaurant, the quest goes on. And when Lida finally got the keys I tried to check the evidence room again, but obviously the camera wasn't there anymore. Is that quest simply bugged? Or am I missing something?

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Question about Cloud's camera quest: so Lida finds out the police guy frequents the "Bejing duck" and hopes to find him there. After I did the 1st job as Geisha there he didn't come. But while running around for other business Lida mentioned she should go to the police again. So I went there and for some reason had the key. After being caught by Selina she is allowed to leave with the camera. I went to the park, but when Cloud's son asked about the camera Lida answers she doesn't have it yet. A few days later the police guy finally does show up in the restaurant, the quest goes on. And when Lida finally got the keys I tried to check the evidence room again, but obviously the camera wasn't there anymore. Is that quest simply bugged? Or am I missing something?
I think this is a bug. What i do:
Restaurant (3 times if i remember well).
Moma Rose, party with police (take the key).
And now go to police station.

But i can't give the camera to the boy.

Reactions: bulkavtulka

desmondua

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 126340

* I downloaded the crunched version. (Thanks for the reduced download size.)
* I know this happens with crunch version.
* I know if i replace the *.png in the path this error will be gone.
*/\* All i wanna know is how to find the correct name of this *.png
(I already tried the gibberish "%D0%81..." file name option. Dosen't work. )
*** Dose anybody have a previous downloadable img folder?
Make two copies of any png file in www/im/pictures and rename them as
Lida_Farm_злость1.png
Lida_Farm_злость2.png

/* edit */
also you can make "n" files more with names
Lida Street 1 шок.png
Lida Street 2 шок.png
Lida_Farm_удивление.png
Lida Street 1 Удивление.png
Lida Street 2 Удивление.png
Lida Street 3 Удивление.png
Lida Street 1 Улыбка.png
Lida Street 2 Улыбка.png
Lida Street 3 Улыбка.png

Reactions: Paniya

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I have type the ID as the ones you provided, but it didn't work. After three trials each time, it would always lead to a game over.
Thanks for your help!
I don't know how to share my save. Would you please tell me how? Many thanks!
try Rouk39, to upload your save go to your lida adventures folder then search www/save/ inside you will find your save files select all files inside and compress them with winrar/7zip then upload the .rar file here :)

g22

May 30, 2017
I found this too, walked into the police station and it told me I had the key already. However being so familiar with this game and the bugs I simply carried on like @blink66 mentioned. I instead went to the restaurant 3 times, then moma rosa for the police party, got the key and did the evidence room scene. Either way you can't give the camera to the kid.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i dont know where do u mean should this machine be? can interact with all items in her room on the farm
The cheat machine appears in your basement room at the farm after you progress the story far enough. I think it unlocks when the police guy asks you for your ID.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I can not find the farm?
How are we going to the farm?
You go there automatically after you get evicted from your house. Just keep playing.

edit: or not automatically, but the game will take you there at that point somehow. Don't remember exactly. Don't worry about it until then.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
After jail i dont know what to do.. Can't go home, im talking to Hobo and it's saying "come tomorrow" .. Help?

nere.png
I need this save.. Can someone please help me?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes