DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck after jailbreak in episode 1. I should meet hobo at the market, but he just keeps saying "See you tomorrow". I can't get back home. I have searched this thread and found other people complaining about that... and somebody has shared working save, but link is dead :(
im having the same problem dude

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Soo.. no one can help me with my problem?
It has been a while since playing that. But when you meet Hobo at the market he should tell you how he got there. Then you should be able to play as him, do some little quests (including a fishing minigame), meet a girl near the lake before returning back to the present. If this didn't occur in your game then something bugged out and you may have to try again from an earlier savegame.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
It has been a while since playing that. But when you meet Hobo at the market he should tell you how he got there. Then you should be able to play as him, do some little quests (including a fishing minigame), meet a girl near the lake before returning back to the present. If this didn't occur in your game then something bugged out and you may have to try again from an earlier savegame.
I'v done that mate, then Hobo helped me to get out from jail, then after they released me i dont know what to do, can't enter in my house, can't go in the park... nowhere to go..

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
here is the save file from my problem...

Check someone if want to help me.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
here is the save file from my problem...

Check someone if want to help me.
Ok I checked your savegame and you're indeed stuck there. Then I checked my own savegames and messed around a bit to find out what happened. When you are released from prison you teleport back into your house. When you move one tile Lida says that Hobo isn't home and that he's probably at the market. If you then leave the house hobo only says "see you tomorrow" and you can't get back into the house. It's the same issue for me. What you have to do is not leave, but take a shower, maybe go to the loo and then go to bed. Visit Hobo the next day.

Figuring your savegame is named file1 I suppose you may not have a savegame to undo this bug. So I'll attach mine, which I saved directly after teleporting from the police station into the home.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Ok I checked your savegame and you're indeed stuck there. Then I checked my own savegames and messed around a bit to find out what happened. When you are released from prison you teleport back into your house. When you move one tile Lida says that Hobo isn't home and that he's probably at the market. If you then leave the house hobo only says "see you tomorrow" and you can't get back into the house. It's the same issue for me. What you have to do is not leave, but take a shower, maybe go to the loo and then go to bed. Visit Hobo the next day.

Figuring your savegame is named file1 I suppose you may not have a savegame to undo this bug. So I'll attach mine, which I saved directly after teleporting from the police station into the home.

Omg thanks bro i really appreciate that.. <3

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
No problem. But you should probably save more often. This game is notorious for having stupid bugs. Some of them can occur totally randomly.

Reactions: DimitarM12

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends! I would like to tell you how the work on the new version is going, what will be new, and also I would like to tell you about the amount of new content!

The new version will containover 250 renders.

Also there will be such scenes: Continuation of the story line with Sam (the scene will contain several stages), scene with a clown in a circus (Lida will be as an assistant), scene in the art classroom, and of course, the continuation with the participation of the officer Selina (for this story have made a big accent, you are waiting for incredible adventures) and much more.

The new version will contain a huge number of new locations, the game world is getting even bigger! New locations will please you with the richness of quests. Well, in the end I would like to add, in this version the emphasis is on the main story of the plot of the game! I think you will like it, dear friends. I will not open all the secrets, you will see everything by yourself.

By the way, I tried to improve the quality of translation, I used a lot of slangs and so on. The game will be more understandable, I think you will appreciate it!

Thank you for being with me! I really appreciate your participation in the life of the project!

Yout Tereman ;)

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
im having the same problem dude
Given the way the saves are constructed there's no sane way past this issue. Save is a state of current screen i.e. it will contain all elements that can do something, including doors. But you have to know what that door do... and it means that this door has to lead correctly to some screen (I'd call it a "map" as it is in save file, but you may get wrong idea thinking about "whole game map")... and... home at the beginning of game may be screen #1, then subsequent visits after progressing story will make it a screen #48, then #55, then #125 etc. (I'm just shooting some random numbers). Odds to make door lead to correct screen and not screw up anything else on the way are too small. I suppose that even playing game from beginning is better choice for anybody who is not an advanced RPGMaker dev.

It's just a bug that Lida after going back from prison and planning to visit Hobo, should not be able to leave the house until she will progress the story by going to sleep. So that map/screen of home has door to go out unnecessarily active and leads to some limbo state of the game.

I'd share my save, but few days ago I have deleted game files when I was cleaning up disk space. Sorry :(

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, after the scene to have the camera in the police station, another policeman asks me for an address ID? I do not know this address. There is a solution?

g22

May 30, 2017
The new version will contain a huge number of new locations, the game world is getting even bigger!
Something that would normally excite me but wow I really hope there is some fast travel in here or this could be annoying as hell knowing how the Dev plans missions.

Reactions: AdultKing

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know when this update ends? I've done the police stripshow, have the keys but when I go to the police station Lida says she has no keys...

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes