the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP1 v1.1 CE
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends! Today is Monday, and this is the release of weekly news!

The voting is over, and I want to take stock! I want to let you know that in a few days, for the crazy elite patrons will be available early access to the new version of the game. This means that in the next version, i mean 0.7, the work will be focus on the scenes that you have chosen, dear friends!

Namely: Glory Hole (Red light district), Scenes with Humper, Mom Rose (Shop and Office`s). Of course this is not all the content that will be presented in the future episode, but it will be there!

As for the release, which will be available in a few days! This release includes such storylines and scenes as: Continuation of the story line with Sam (the scene will contain several stages),scene with a clown in a circus (Lida will be as an assistant), new scene in the art classroom, the continuation with the participation of the officer Selina (for this story have made a big accent, you are waiting for incredible adventures) and much more.The new version will soon be available according to the lists of the revards.

I would like to add, I took into account the mistakes of previous versions, I listened to opinions. The game will be added automatic save before certain moments of the game. This will be done for convenience, the player will always be asked to save their process.

By the way, new locations of version 0.6, will contain interesting game mechanics, there will be labyrinths, logical tasks with which you will have to cope! Follow the news and you will always be aware of the events! ;)

Thank you for your support and attention, dear friends!

Your Tereman ;)

levan47

Aug 17, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP1 v1.1 CE
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
Any idea why the game freezes at the intro video
Edit : you have to mute the music to get past the intro

amir1234

May 19, 2018
take a right after you enter the jail there is an iron door on the south got throw the door and you'l find yourslef in the evidence room

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.5

Reactions: Rahu and Vouuuuuuu

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Early access of "LIDA` S ADVENTURES EP2 V0.6" for Crazy Elite Patrons
Aug 9 at 8:12pm
Hi Dear Friends!
I'm glad to inform you that the work on the new version of the second episode is over! According to the rewards, early access to the game is getting crazy elite patrons!

The previous size of the game was 5.2 gigabytes - Now the size of the game is only - 3.2 gigabytes !!!

The official release of the game will be in two weeks! We tried to make interesting content for you, added a lot of new!

Recently, I've done a public post where you can read in detail, what exactly the new version will contain!

Download link -

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Lidas Adventures EP1 v1.1 Color Edition
$1+ patrons
Apr 7 at 7:16pm
Dear friends, thank you very much for your support, it is very important for me!
Now the first episode of the game is available for public access!
Anyone can play this game! In this version of the game I put all my soul, a lot of effort was spent on creating this game and I want to share this with you, dear friends!

In this episode 1500 thousand renders, dozens of animations, I hope that you will like it!

I want to sincerely thank all my patrons for supporting the project. Thanks to these people, the project is constantly developing and improving. Thanks to your support, the project is becoming much larger and more diverse. Those who follow the development of my project from the very beginning, know how much the project has changed since its launch.

Play, dear friends, and I hope you will get good emotions from this game!

Yours faithfully, Tereman ;)

- (Google Disc) NEW!!!

What does Color Edition mean?

Full information on the link

Reactions: erikus and blink66

eXxskr

Mar 27, 2018
Can anyone give me the computer password off the computer at the farm that is on the basement behind bars?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Quickest way to get what you are looking for is to click search at the top of the page and then check the box that says serach this thread only.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes