AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends!

Most recently, there was an early release of a new version of the game! Thanks to everyone who reported about mistakes and bugs! I try to eliminate it in a short time! You are very helpful in this, my friends!

Now I'm working on a new version, where there will be scenes for which you recently voted, friends! The work never stops, already now I'm working on new scenes!

By the way, on Thursday will be available early access of the Lida`s Adventures Episode 2 v0.6 for Elite patrons!

Thank you for your attention, friends!

Your Tereman ;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends!

I'm glad to inform you that now the early access of the new version of the game is available for Elite patrons!

The previous size of the game was 5.2 gigabytes - Now the size of the game is only - 3.2 gigabytes!!! But unfortunately, some players have errors with a compressed version! But everything is checked, I do not think that this will happen again. But just in case, there are two links available, a compressed and full version.

Download link -

Have a nice game!

Your Tereman ;)

Reactions: int00h

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hello the second day you work at the cosmetics place to continue spanking you need 8 whoredom but i seem to be only able to get 7 is that a bug or ment to be like that?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
on the quest to clip all the dogs ear with trackers are there any dogs not in the open cause i seem to be missing some cant go back in the house

YanOrlinz

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everybody,
I'm bloqued just after the event with Moma Rosa and policemen. Lida is tired, there are "zzz" on the bed but I can't go to bed or under the shower. Is it a bug or a mistake from me ?
Thanks for your help

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
Still blocked at the preparations of the cops' show. Can't do anythin'. Anybody with a save around that time, or a solution?

YanOrlinz

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone have a save just after the event with Moma Rosa and policemen ?I'm bloqued, Lida is tired, there are "zzz" on the bed but I can't go to bed or under the shower.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends!

This is a weekly news release.

Now we are working on a new version, at the moment we are working on the Glory Hole, a great emphasis is placed on creating animations. In the next version there will be a lot of animations. Work continues...

Sometimes things don` t work out as we plan, that's what I mean: The release wasn` t as I wanted, some players have errors, few people. Some don` t have mistakes, and I don` t understand what's wrong. Errors are minor, but still it sometimes appear. This is mainly due to lack of files, audio or pictures. I'll fix it all. Also soon there will be a poll for those who have already played the new version, where we will find out who has encountered the errors, what errors have occurred and so on. This will be done in order to finally fix all the errors and shortcomings. Perhaps this happened because of the new installation system, also because of the compression of the files, so after the fix I will make two versions: the version on the new system (exe) and also the old system (the archive).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes