Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello dear friends!

This is a weekly news release.

Now we are working on a new version, at the moment we are working on the Glory Hole, a great emphasis is placed on creating animations. In the next version there will be a lot of animations. Work continues...

Sometimes things don` t work out as we plan, that's what I mean: The release wasn` t as I wanted, some players have errors, few people. Some don` t have mistakes, and I don` t understand what's wrong. Errors are minor, but still it sometimes appear. This is mainly due to lack of files, audio or pictures. I'll fix it all. Also soon there will be a poll for those who have already played the new version, where we will find out who has encountered the errors, what errors have occurred and so on. This will be done in order to finally fix all the errors and shortcomings. Perhaps this happened because of the new installation system, also because of the compression of the files, so after the fix I will make two versions: the version on the new system (exe) and also the old system (the archive).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your Tereman ;)
Nice animation. Can you switch guys. I mean the BBC on Lida plzz :)

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
The Story is all over the place usually you do one thing in a place then Lida ends up naked having sex for some weird reason. Next you go to a completly different place and you never come back again. But the ppl always say "uh she is dumb, Im gonna use her again". Even if she gets raped and she tells the police about it "they used all my holes", you dont have the feeling anything has a lasting impact on her. After 3 mins she has forgotten everything and ends up naked with another guy. But the images look nice and Lida looks good. I would describe Lida's personality like "barely enough braincells to breathe and handles abuse like a 4 year old child would". All the men/boys in town instantly abuse or rape her, "normal" people don't exist in this game. In the real world someone like Lida would end up in a home for mentally disabled people after 1-2 days.

Reactions: Kakato

Vitellius

Oct 13, 2017
Yeah, I agree. The game is good for the first few chapters namely after the bestiality section. After the bestiality the story and sex partners is all over the place. The bum, I get it, the dog, shes lonely okay i'll bite, after that shes pretty much running around trying not to get raped which I find boring and uncreative.

Reactions: AdultKing

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Some walkthrough I'm stuck after going to the beach, in chapter 2, I talk to the mechanic and he says that I have to shave the pubic hair but I can not find a way to do it, besides the office is closed hobbo is not there and the girl is not either.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
So clear: If you want to shave something, you'll need a razor!
(I think to remember that you'll get one in the shop besides the Beijing Duck Restaurant.)

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
You can earn Money by dancing at Mama Rose, by serving in the Beijin Duck Restaurant, by working in the Office, by posing in Marcus' Show room,...
If you're living in the house (not at the farm), there should lie a book or something in the middle of the living room with possibilities for earning money.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
You can earn Money by dancing at Mama Rose, by serving in the Beijin Duck Restaurant, by working in the Office, by posing in Marcus' Show room,...
If you're living in the house (not at the farm), there should lie a book or something in the middle of the living room with possibilities for earning money.
I mean, how do I get the papers? in episode 1

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It always take awhile for this to be uploaded, it usually follows with " can somebody give me the passwords or my game keeps crashing with png errors...ect ect". It will show up eventually.:cool:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello dear friends! This is the weekly news release! So, here's what I would like to tell you!

About the first episode:

Due to the fact that I made a new system for installing the game (exe), some errors arose due to the loss of the files. A bug related to Cloud (the house of Cloud) is fixed. Also, as for the first episode, minor mistakes were corrected, Lida's pictures were changed at the very beginning of the game. Also fixed a bug related to the Hall of Glory(the second floor in Lida's house), after each day, different rooms were available, you can see all the scenes that you already played. Not all days were available, now it's fixed! I am grateful to everyone who took an active part in correcting mistakes, thank you, dear friends!

Now the post with the bug fix were updated. This post will keep current links, both for the first episode, and for the second episode. This is a uniform post! This is done for convenience, so that there is no confusion.

About the new version of the second episode:

The work continues, new scenes are being made, everything is on schedule and without delays. As I already said, I took into account your wishes, and I adhere to this course! The game will contain exactly what you wanted!

Mad thanks to all for your support!

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes