Thortobe

Jun 30, 2018
Hello.
Found that there are some cheat codes for money. How to use them? Do i type them in to the pc thats located in the farm basement?
And how to i go to the rock thats on island. Speaking about the rock that is told in the treasure hunt.
Thanks

FireFrog

May 5, 2017
anyone have a full save of episode 1 or a save with full gallery ? i don't want to play the whole first episode again, only see the sex scenes...

kalikoli007

Jun 3, 2018
For those in need of passwords an incapable of searching:

Archer8654
shmerlin34
Raven86547
derek56812
Eirik56876

I used Archer and it worked, (its not Arthur as mentioned above) somoen tried derek and said it din't work but i bet its needs a capital D.

Save just after entry to farm is attached (save 50).

For those wanting earlier saves the game comes with 4 saves. I started with save 10 with I think is start of episode 2, save 20 starts with the bikini competition. there are also save 30 and 40, which i haven't tried.

Seeing as this is release 4 I'd assume each save is the start of each update.
unfortunately your passwords did not work!

Reactions: GhantheNewLife

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Can we get the new update?
Any free links ??
New update link ?
linkkk please
link for 0.6 ?? :idontcare::idontcare:
hmmm where is update?
can anyone give the link for the new update please???
I'm fairly sure that if someone has a link and is willing to share, he/she will do it in due time.

A handful of people spamming the same question over and over again (especially right after someone posting that there is no link yet available...) will not make it appear sooner.
Even better, you can always be the hero you ask for.

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I stopped playing this after bestiality came in, can you completely skip any scenes with animals, even ones where you can refuse or accept to do stuff. I dont want to see any scenes that include bestiality.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I stopped playing this after bestiality came in, can you completely skip any scenes with animals, even ones where you can refuse or accept to do stuff. I dont want to see any scenes that include bestiality.
Yes you can skip them

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.6 for Silver patrons 5$+
Sep 6 at 8:22pm
Hi, dear friends!
I'm glad to inform you that now the RELEASE of the Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.6 is available for Silver patrons 5$+!

Not so long ago, I've done a public post where you can read in detail, what exactly the new version will contain!

Download link -

Have a nice game!

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes