AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
it's safe guys I've used and scanned it :) the only thing we'll need is a password and a fix for the audio problems

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
If any game needs to be turned into Renpy, it is this.
I'm a huge fan of RPGM myself but I do agree this game needs a Renpy version. It's become too long and too tedious.
Not sure if it is possible however, game needs RPGM for certain events where you have to stand on a certain point to activate something. Would need some serious coding to remake such actions, not to mention the size of the game itself lol. I'm sure many thought about it and just gave up.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
see #2512
Copy the audio files with russian names from 0.5 to 0.6 (at the end from all files, 16 files).

It worked for me. :test:
Lol just figured that out myself, seeing the error, I knew it had to be something like Russian or Japanese or the like.
Comparing the 2, I copied the 3 Russian ogg files and it worked (No idea what audio it is tho).
For people who have trouble or do not have the 0.5 version, these are the 3 files I copied.

Just go to www\audio\bgs and paste the files there and that should work.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It's the same problem with her Farm Picture in my game.
These are the files I copied from the picture folder in 0.5.

Copy them to www\img\pictures.

Hope there aren't any other files missing lol.

Reactions: ijako3 and bas

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's the same problem with her Farm Picture in my game.
These are the files I copied from the picture folder in 0.5.

Copy them to www\img\pictures.

Hope there aren't any other files missing lol.
There are files missing like Lida street for me. They pop out every sec. There are files in the folder but with some weird russian letters or russianletterspng.png.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
There are files missing like Lida street for me. They pop out every sec. There are files in the folder but with some weird russian letters or russianletterspng.png.
It's almost every Russian file in the 0.6 version I think. Something went wrong with his upload xD.
Been having more and more errors, fixed them all with replacing but not going to make a new comment with the files every time, it's getting on my nerves now haha.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Want to upload a torrent... but doesnt allow torrents it seems...
You need to upload it to an approved filehost and then post a link here.

FYI - I compressed this but seems there are a ton of bugs in missing images and sounds. I will wait a bit to see if a bugfix is made before I post a compressed version.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I switch off the lightning effect with them I see around nothing (clown and factory).

Make sure you have solved all before you go to Selina you can´t play Lida till the end for Episode 6 after you talked with her. So I haven´t seen any bugs and played till the end (taked the files from 0.5 audio bgm/bgs and se. All images with russian. Russian wasnot correct unpacked this is the problem)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Just finished the 0.6 content ad I have to say, it's boring as all hell.
Custom circus act is so random and boring it's not fun doing.
The main quest is only a fraction and stops after a short gameplay.
No animations, just some pictures, might as well open the picture folder and watch those honestly.

The longer he works this game, the less good it is. My opinion.

Reactions: Patrick6918

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
Sadly I dont like the RPGM games but the pictures look good I hope one day we can see it with RenPy or something

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes