Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
asks for a new password in the game itself during the game
Aso stand nothing on the side so we must wait if somebody give a information like for 0.5.

When I remember correct the 0.5fix was not shared so we would see.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the torrent has a zipped file, inside a +3GB executable (that shows as a setup program)
how can we trust its not a malware/virus/trojan?
also, why not share a torrent with the extracted version or at least not zipped and force us to run a setup?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
For everyone that downloaded that, better use some virus scans after.
i just hate it when they give u a huge setup program, this one +3GB in size. a setup is not that easy to scan, if the setup itself is created for malware purpose and not just the header altered to contain the malware itself the antivirus will not get anything. only when the setup is "extracting" itself, the scanner could find something. also, why a setup at all, rpgmv dont need a setup to run.
the OP is updated and we can download a zip. is that zip the same, containing the setup executable or is it extracted?

Apr 25, 2017
i just hate it when they give u a huge setup program, this one +3GB in size. a setup is not that easy to scan, if the setup itself is created for malware purpose and not just the header altered to contain the malware itself the antivirus will not get anything. only when the setup is "extracting" itself, the scanner could find something. also, why a setup at all, rpgmv dont need a setup to run.
the OP is updated and we can download a zip. is that zip the same, containing the setup executable or is it extracted?
exe file from the developer. He Packed it in the installer.

Reactions: baka

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well i installed the new version and i have audio files missing, poping out every sec, loading screen and some pictures missing that i get errors from like Lida_farm png or something.

Reactions: 009988
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes