AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.6 for Gold patrons 10$+
Aug 30 at 8:55pm
Hi, dear friends!
I'm glad to inform you that now the RELEASE of the Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.6 is available for Gold patrons!

Recently, I've done a public post where you can read in detail, what exactly the new version will contain!

Download link -

Have a nice game!

Your Tereman ;)

Reactions: int00h

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Crunched version has worst quality than 4.50gb??the difference between crunched version and normal 4.50gb version is just the size or what?, I do not know what that means crunch version

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, Dear Friends!
Monday - and, as always, the release of weekly news.

Now we are working hard on the new version of the game. The new version will contain more content than the previous release. And as I wrote earlier, version 0.7 will contain your wishes.

Another good news. Now I'm building a new additional PC. This will improve the speed of creating renders, the pace of work. Also now we are studying the new engine for creating games, in the future I will talk about it in more detail.

As you noticed on my page sometimes there are shout outs with other developers. Sometimes I will do a mutual advertisement with other developers, I ask you to treat this with understanding, this will be done to support the project.

There's not much news, I just wanted to let you know that I'm working, that everything is going well. I read all your comments, always answer your questions, try to correct mistakes in a short time, I really appreciate you, friends. I say it to all of you with all my heart.

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes