blink66

Jun 20, 2017
does anybody seem to progress further with the humper washroom scene I'm stuck when Lida falls and says that Humper needs to get out. I'm reffering to these images
Me too. I think need the patch. I have 9 bestiality but i can't get more.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck after jailbreak in episode 1. I should meet hobo at the market, but he just keeps saying "See you tomorrow". I can't get back home. I have searched this thread and found other people complaining about that... and somebody has shared working save, but link is dead :(

Reactions: DimitarM12

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I downloaded the compressed version.
The crunched release of v0.5 appears to be missing all the images that included Russian characters in there filenames so you need to source those particular images from somewhere else, like one of the full (uncompressed) versions.

I couldn't really find anything in this thread about it, so I'm truly sorry if it has been asked before, but is it normal for it to be pngs?
The game is created using RPGM and that engine uses (non-compressed) PNG image files by default.

To reduce the size of the PNG images include with this game the up-loader of the 'crunched' release has converted those images from PNG to (smaller) WEBP files, and then renamed those new WEBP files as PNG files so that the RPGM engine will recognise and load them. (RPGM is 'smart' enough to ignore the image's file extension and use information within the file to determine the real 'type' of the image, and thus which image codex to use.)

Am I supposed to convert the PNGs to Webps and then view them?
You can do that if you wish, but if you just want to view the images (outside of the game) then it is easier just install the WEBP codex and use a 'smart' image view to view them. (see the definition of 'smart' in my last comment.)

Reactions: TheMagister
May 18, 2018
playing crunched version but damn crashed here crashed there,crashed everywhere,error load image here and there.lotv and Anna ea crunched versions is better.this is bug nest.and the translations damn,kills the mood lol

Aug 12, 2017
Does save files from v0.4 works on v0.5 cuz mine does not show in the game,and i copied it to save folder? i would hate if i have to play the game all over again

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
playing crunched version but damn crashed here crashed there,crashed everywhere,error load image here and there.lotv and Anna ea crunched versions is better.this is bug nest.and the translations damn,kills the mood lol
i copied the images from the image folder with russian alphabet provided in the non-crunched version. it really helps tackling the image error, didn't had crazy crash though.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Started with a new save. Now i'm stucked without an ID. Is there some way to bypass that without downloaded save file? Cuz i get confused with downloaded saves. Also gets buggy.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
hi after i found the dog (humper) and bought blanket and stuff for it im left with only 2 dollars and no way to earn money and ive found cash in garbage in front of old house already i desperately need a solution please help

Jul 21, 2017
yeah i got money problems too. i cant go sleep until i get forward in the mission. but i cant go forward in the mission because have not enough money to buy the dress und drive back home :/

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, what do you do when you live in the farm but are constantly sent to the city to spend money there? I encountered a situation where I ended up with less than 20 bucks and thus can't use the bus anymore. Is that a known "bug"?

Jul 26, 2018
Starting with the new save, I am also stuck in the Police Station, where it ask for Lidas' ID number. It's ten digits. Failing to answer it leads to the game over. Does anyone know the ID number? Please tell me, thank you!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Starting with the new save, I am also stuck in the Police Station, where it ask for Lidas' ID number. It's ten digits. Failing to answer it leads to the game over. Does anyone know the ID number? Please tell me, thank you!
use this ID: 2w6o83 and can you share your save? maybe I can fix it

Jul 26, 2018
use this ID: 2w6o83 and can you share your save? maybe I can fix it
I have type the ID as the ones you provided, but it didn't work. After three trials each time, it would always lead to a game over.
Thanks for your help!
I don't know how to share my save. Would you please tell me how? Many thanks!

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes