Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I checked every room 2-3 times... :/ I don´t know where the last piece is supposed to be haha
For me it was a book/newspaper-ish thing behind the sofa in the living room.After that Lida said that now everything is cleaned and a clicky appeared in the kitchen.

The scene with Humper is ok and funny,but the scene with Storm is hillarious.Even the lumberjack noticed how happy he was.I had a good laugh at that one.

Hiya!:giggle:.I have a problem in the gallery mode,is this normal?How can i fix it? Thank you!Is in the end game of the episode 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only way I found out how,and without anyone answering me back is that you have to start the game all over again,pay attention to the walkthrough to get the scenes in order and finish the game.

Reactions: Keyra

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
View attachment 72491

Overview:
Lida just arrived in another city with her husband Dima! But suddenly, her husband was kidnapped by unknown malefactors... The kidnapping of the husband of Lida changes her life upside down! After these events, the main goal consists of Lida's life in search of the husband! Lida has to face such vital circumstances of which she could not even think! Only YOU can reach the truth, only YOU can help Lida to cope with all difficulties! Under your skillful management, Lida will pass both through strong sufferings, and through tremendous pleasures. Plunge into the world of passion and unusual experiments with the beautiful and shameless girl...

Thread Updated: 2019-01-14
Release Date: 2019-01-13
Developer:
Censorship: None
Platform:
Windows
Version: Episode 1 v1.1 - Episode 2 v0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Episode 2 v0.7
Win: - - -
Others:

Thanks to @CJ24 for sharing!

Download Episode 1 v1.1 Color Edition
Win: - - - -
Others:

EXTRA:

View attachment 147956 View attachment 147955 View attachment 147952 View attachment 147954 View attachment 147951 View attachment 147950 View attachment 147949 View attachment 147948 View attachment 147953
In this episode 2 v0.7 Lidas says that she needs money in this seems several places that she can ask for work, but there remains a great doubt ..... After all where is the entrance that leads to the farm of Katie I have already reviewed this game and there is no access to this.
Someone already found out and can send me a scren from the entrance area please.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
For me it was a book/newspaper-ish thing behind the sofa in the living room.After that Lida said that now everything is cleaned and a clicky appeared in the kitchen.

The scene with Humper is ok and funny,but the scene with Storm is hillarious.Even the lumberjack noticed how happy he was.I had a good laugh at that one.

The only way I found out how,and without anyone answering me back is that you have to start the game all over again,pay attention to the walkthrough to get the scenes in order and finish the game.
I don´t know if I am stupid or not, but do you see any items on the floor? I can´t enter Ellie´s room, and the toilet is clean as well.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
i need help guys . ep 1 how can i solve this problem any help ?
This type of error consists of only 1 thing if you edit some folder of the game in Data and change something like a comma out of place, a quotation mark, out of place, a relative out of place will give error of this style in your game.
I say this because I do translations of all the games I down, and from so much changing certain things I did not know the game always gave it that way .... Now that I have become a crack at making translations no more mistakes happen in my games because I've definitely learned what I can change and what I can not.
To correct this you have to find out the folder you changed the content and unzip the unique file of the folder you downloaded and check with the original file and launch in the folder that you changed, then everything back to funfar xd.lol
My motto of life is - Cai several times and learn to walk with wisdom.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
this game is a real joke.
Where has already been put passwords on the doors or other things if the game itself has no content that talks about such passwords.
You lower the game spend hours breaking your head to discover a world of things and melt away boooom comes this bomb ai of password that not even the devil knows.
The author wanted to do something different in his game and ended up destuindo the taste of many people for this game that became a big joke in password issues, elements of sexual animation pessima, quest no marks on the bah screen.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Zeprah...
Just finished 0.7 You wanted the save, here you go. cool game (y)
i gave you a couple of saves just before the glory hole event which is the last. i had errors with pics, i copied 2 , you need to download them. they are on page 153 if i remember correctly
useless, you need to zip the whole save game folder with global.rpgsave and so on..

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
useless, you need to zip the whole save game folder with global.rpgsave and so on..
I used it and it worked.Maybe he also used the save files from here and continued on his own and we both have the global and config files from the same source

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
OK so after the first beach scenes, the banker visits and says in 3 days i gotta pay or i'm out (its been 12days now) and nothing happens. Some scene is supposed to play out but doesn't so story doesn't progress. This a bug? Did i not do something? Anyway to fix this? Even playing saves before the beach doesn't help.........

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes