Wilkinson

Jan 19, 2018
is this game dead? there havent been a update for almost 3 months!
Supporting

Hey!
I am very sorry that you had to wait for so long. I will try to prevent this from happening again. Things didn't go as smoothly as I wanted. But now everything is going to follow the path I have planned. I could not devote all my time to developing the second episode, either because of personal problems or because of the endless bugs of the 1st and 2nd episode. Recently, I have received a lot of messages and comments that a particular bugs were found in the first episode of the game. The volume of the 2nd episode of the game became very large, and all the bugs and errors accumulated in it like a snowball. It was very hard to work further: there were constantly some errors that I fixed, but at the same time some new bug always appeared. In this regard, I decided to remake the 1st and 2nd episode in order not to return to them anymore. Now I have finished working on the correction of the first episode of the game. I took some improvements from the second episode and added them to the first one, refined the dialogues, in general made it more playable and enjoyable. The size of both episodes is significantly reduced without loss of quality. Produced saturation of fine details: sounds, pictures, events, and so on.
The first episode will be available for the first time in test mode for gold patrons +, since I want this version to be finally tested by a narrow circle of players before being available to more people.
Link to the post of the 1st episode:

*I clarify: I did not add new scenes in the first episode. I corrected the dialogues, made the saturation of the game world and corrected errors.
In some test versions, a bug was noticed when the game is freezing. In the last tests of the game this error was not noticed, but if you suddenly encounter this error, be sure to immediately inform, as the cause of this error has not yet been established by me.
This post only concerns information about the 1st episode of the game.
Today will post dedicated to the 2nd Episode of the game.
And, of course, I want to express my gratitude to you for your support and trust. Thank you for supporting my project in spite of delays.
Your Tereman :)

Reactions: vrajeala100

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I don´t know if I am stupid or not, but do you see any items on the floor? I can´t enter Ellie´s room, and the toilet is clean as well.
You can help me and teach me how to do something in this game.
There are certain doors that open only if you enter a password.
I do not know which key to press to enter the password.
It has a terminal in the new school near a stairs, there is also a terminal on the 2nd floor collection semens in the main city ... Every time I try to enter these terminals asks to put the password .... I do not know what press on the keyboard to enter the password can teach me how to do and oquew press to be able to write the password please help me.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
You can help me and teach me how to do something in this game.
There are certain doors that open only if you enter a password.
I do not know which key to press to enter the password.
It has a terminal in the new school near a stairs, there is also a terminal on the 2nd floor collection semens in the main city ... Every time I try to enter these terminals asks to put the password .... I do not know what press on the keyboard to enter the password can teach me how to do and oquew press to be able to write the password please help me.
I don´t think I played that far yet, sorry.
But I guess you´ll have a console at the door or w/e you want to open and if you click it you can then enter the code.

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Huggies guys, is there also an Android version available?
Thanks in advance
XOXO
Lina
About 10 posts before yours, the66 mentioned Links to his Android versions:

Currently:
EP1 v1.1 CE : https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-1-2-v0-7-terebonkoff.523/post-982456
EP2 v0.7 : https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-1-2-v0-7-terebonkoff.523/post-1486597

There is also the Search Function in the upper right Corner.

And i`d like to thank the66 for his Contribution. Thank You the66.

(NB: Since this Post needs approval, maybe the Mod could also add the Android versions or the Links to them to the OP?)

Reactions: DJsona and Ivelina

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
OK so after the first beach scenes, the banker visits and says in 3 days i gotta pay or i'm out (its been 12days now) and nothing happens. Some scene is supposed to play out but doesn't so story doesn't progress. This a bug? Did i not do something? Anyway to fix this? Even playing saves before the beach doesn't help.........
same here

chicchietto

Apr 25, 2019
Hello someone has a save for ep 1 V 1.1 BEFORE the christmas party at the bar?
My game crushed and I'VE never saved xD

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes