Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
OK so after the first beach scenes, the banker visits and says in 3 days i gotta pay or i'm out (its been 12days now) and nothing happens. Some scene is supposed to play out but doesn't so story doesn't progress. This a bug? Did i not do something? Anyway to fix this? Even playing saves before the beach doesn't help.........
Same for me. And because this games storyline has so many plotholes, I'm pretty sure this isn't bug...the dev probably just forgot about adding further content to it.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This is really a bug, which happens, if you have too much money. If I remember right, you are not allowed to have more than 150$.
If I remember correctly, I have cheated me more money at some point in the game. So I think you are correct with that. Thank you for letting me know!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I had lost my saves so I had to restart episode 2.
But now I am stuck and dont know what to do.
Lida is waitress now in the Beijing Restaurant, waiting for the police guy.
Problem is, he never shows up. Day after day after day after day...
So I thought, maybe i forgot to progress on another thing.
Right so, I had not finished the "cure Humper/Dog" so I did (just had to go to the old guy and tell him I got everything).
But that did not help, police guy still did not show up in teh restaurant, day after day after day (and it really sux to run around/grind that much). So I walked all around again. The only thing left open I found was on the beach. I entered and immediatly wore that chain-bikini, a lot of people are standing in front of a stage and on the other side is a guy with "active quest" above his head.
Problem is - there is no way to get to him. I cant pass the crowd, cant enter the sea to swim around and I also cant leave the beach towards Bus/City caus the Guard blocks the way. I also cant speak to anyone...

Does anyone know what to do or where it broke?

Edit: If I remember correctly, last time at this point I had to ask around to "find Raphael" but there were people at the showers, which do not show up right now.
I also realoaded and retried, but it doesnt change anything...

Edit: Wasnt resolved, but the story continued otherwise... dont know what happens when I come to the beach next time...

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP1 v1.1 CE
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
is this completed version?

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
hey guys please help, im delivering couriers for cloud guy, i have delivered the couriers to jacob and goku guy but i cant find a girl which he said will be in parking lot or in bar but she is not at both the places

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
After Sam's event of returning the camera, it asks for password. I used the password "Snippy", but it again asked for id. What's tge id, can someone help?

tugame

Apr 19, 2018
can someone please get me save right after this part
for some reaosn mine has been bugged for the last 2 updates
prefer full whore and full zoo
ty

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes