Papa Squat

Sep 7, 2018
So, I’m at the part where I have to play hide n’ seek with three people trying to rape you. The first part has a timer, but once I get past that part, it doesn’t reset or indicate what else I need to do. Please help, I’m hate this part.

brigades

May 23, 2019
can anyone help my problem plss?
there when ill do a quest bus from joe
it's say, loading error failed to load img/eventicators/bus.png ill play on android btw can anyone have sugestion to fix problem please? i CANT MOVE ON NEXT QUEST BECAUSE OF THIS.

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
can anyone help my problem plss?
there when ill do a quest bus from joe
it's say, loading error failed to load img/eventicators/bus.png ill play on android btw can anyone have sugestion to fix problem please? i CANT MOVE ON NEXT QUEST BECAUSE OF THIS.
brigades, here is the Bus.png image. Just copy or past it into the img/eventicators folder. This should work

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I am disappointed... this is too long. way too long.
not only the missing update for several month, its also the way the dev treats his patrons. Its been quite some time since he last told us what was going on, and again what he told was lies. He promised things to be done weeks ago.
close to 400 patrons is more than enough cash to get an update done, or at least show some dignity instead of hiding behind excuses and strange statements, if even bothering to answer at all...
You cant simply repeat "big changes" or claim to be on the game "all the time". if you are on a game all the time for several month you dont release an update, you release a whole new game. If so, why not sharing at least SOME INFORMATION? because apart from deadlines he missed there is nothing else.
It feels like milking up to now.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I am disappointed... this is too long. way too long.
not only the missing update for several month, its also the way the dev treats his patrons. Its been quite some time since he last told us what was going on, and again what he told was lies. He promised things to be done weeks ago.
close to 400 patrons is more than enough cash to get an update done, or at least show some dignity instead of hiding behind excuses and strange statements, if even bothering to answer at all...
You cant simply repeat "big changes" or claim to be on the game "all the time". if you are on a game all the time for several month you dont release an update, you release a whole new game. If so, why not sharing at least SOME INFORMATION? because apart from deadlines he missed there is nothing else.
It feels like milking up to now.

Normally i can't complain because i don't pay for it we are now 4 months further and no updates yet just wen he is getting good animations in the game en the renders are keep getting better maybe he is learning new stuf for his game to make the experience better for us but i have a feeling that in a few months that there is gonna be a update :)

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
To people crying about the updates for any game: You don't pledge? You have no right to complain, you get the shit for free anyways. You pledge? Stop pledging if you feel like the updates are slow.
Simple as that. Now scram.

Reactions: rodona and patrickB

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
To people crying about the updates for any game: You don't pledge? You have no right to complain, you get the shit for free anyways. You pledge? Stop pledging if you feel like the updates are slow.
Simple as that. Now scram.
I will talk about being disappointed as often and as long as I want.
You dont like? Dont read.
You like? I dont care.
Simple as that. Now... whatever

Reactions: patrickB and Blayo

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
It's different talking about being disappointed and accusing the creator of milking, comments and people like that have made a lot of creators quit just because of the pressure that you put on them.
Creators read the comments on this website and react differently to them.
"You don't like? Don't read?" What kind of argument is that? It's a public thread and I can read whatever I want and react differently to it. You post something on a public page, accept thereaction.

I didn't and wouldn't say anything about your comment specifically. Thanks for showing me that it got under the skin of at least one person crying about updates.

Only reason I'm replying is cause you quoted my post, I won't open an argument. Ciao.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
hey guys please help, im delivering couriers for cloud guy, i have delivered the couriers to jacob and goku guy but i cant find a girl which he said will be in parking lot or in bar but she is not at both the places
Hey, i also stuck on this quest. If u finished it then can u please tell me where did u find last girl and tony?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I do not know what to do after I return from the beach where lida action with hobo ... Near the house appears the bank lady saying that I have three days to pay and then Lida says something about Black Ray but from then on I'm supposed to do ??

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
When Ellie and the Students are fucking on the Beach, is there any way to join them?

Edit: And what do I have to do after getting back from the beach? Lida said something aoubt big ray but I couldnt find him anywhere. So I just went to bed and went to work the next day. Was that right?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes