diegao

Nov 27, 2018
When Ellie and the Students are fucking on the Beach, is there any way to join them?

Edit: And what do I have to do after getting back from the beach? Lida said something aoubt big ray but I couldnt find him anywhere. So I just went to bed and went to work the next day. Was that right?
The same happened to me

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I do not know what to do after I return from the beach where lida action with hobo ... Near the house appears the bank lady saying that I have three days to pay and then Lida says something about Black Ray but from then on I'm supposed to do ??
I mentioned it sometimes before in this thread... Hope you have saved before the beach action, because you have to spend your money. If you have more than 150$ (or was it 100) the scene with Ray won´t start and all coming story events are broken. I guess Terebonkoff wants to prevent to pay your depts back to the car mechanic dude with this option.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I mentioned it sometimes before in this thread... Hope you have saved before the beach action, because you have to spend your money. If you have more than 150$ (or was it 100) the scene with Ray won´t start and all coming story events are broken. I guess Terebonkoff wants to prevent to pay your depts back to the car mechanic dude with this option.
Thanks for replying. I do have an older save. Where do I have to go after the beach scene to find Ray?

Edit: I tried using an older save and got my money down to $90. After the beach scene I meet Olga atmy house but Ray is still just driving past me. Where can I find him after that?

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
no matter what i do I cant seem to get the part where i work for marcus(auto show), Im just stuck going to office and coming back home. what to do ?

Apr 30, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a little problem. I'm play the game at latest version but i'm stuck in cleaning house. I trying clean everywhere and go to humper but she talking about cleaning. So i couldn't pass this part. Is there anyone here help me or if you have a save file please send me after this part. This is my save file. I upload this save file maybe you will pass in this file :)

Sorry my English :) Thanks a lot :)

D66

Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a little problem. I'm play the game at latest version but i'm stuck in cleaning house. I trying clean everywhere and go to humper but she talking about cleaning. So i couldn't pass this part. Is there anyone here help me or if you have a save file please send me after this part. This is my save file. I upload this save file maybe you will pass in this file :)

Sorry my English :) Thanks a lot :)
Here my saves. But i have bug with gallery it closed for me ((.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
any one
on April 7th the final version of episode 1 was released (v.1.27 only on patreon)
now he is working to correct episode 2 which currently stops at v. 0.7 that you find in OP

Tyson94

Oct 27, 2017
on April 7th the final version of episode 1 was released (v.1.27 only on patreon)
now he is working to correct episode 2 which currently stops at v. 0.7 that you find in OP
Yup ,that's why I asked
In op episode 1's version is 1.1

idk03

Feb 15, 2019
My game bugged and i didn't save anything so i need to start from the beggining but if some of you guys send me a save in episode 1 after the car accident i would really appreciate it.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes