• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
When Ellie and the Students are fucking on the Beach, is there any way to join them?

Edit: And what do I have to do after getting back from the beach? Lida said something aoubt big ray but I couldnt find him anywhere. So I just went to bed and went to work the next day. Was that right?
The same happened to me

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I do not know what to do after I return from the beach where lida action with hobo ... Near the house appears the bank lady saying that I have three days to pay and then Lida says something about Black Ray but from then on I'm supposed to do ??
I mentioned it sometimes before in this thread... Hope you have saved before the beach action, because you have to spend your money. If you have more than 150$ (or was it 100) the scene with Ray won´t start and all coming story events are broken. I guess Terebonkoff wants to prevent to pay your depts back to the car mechanic dude with this option.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I mentioned it sometimes before in this thread... Hope you have saved before the beach action, because you have to spend your money. If you have more than 150$ (or was it 100) the scene with Ray won´t start and all coming story events are broken. I guess Terebonkoff wants to prevent to pay your depts back to the car mechanic dude with this option.
Thanks for replying. I do have an older save. Where do I have to go after the beach scene to find Ray?

Edit: I tried using an older save and got my money down to $90. After the beach scene I meet Olga atmy house but Ray is still just driving past me. Where can I find him after that?

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
no matter what i do I cant seem to get the part where i work for marcus(auto show), Im just stuck going to office and coming back home. what to do ?

Apr 30, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a little problem. I'm play the game at latest version but i'm stuck in cleaning house. I trying clean everywhere and go to humper but she talking about cleaning. So i couldn't pass this part. Is there anyone here help me or if you have a save file please send me after this part. This is my save file. I upload this save file maybe you will pass in this file :)

Sorry my English :) Thanks a lot :)

D66

Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a little problem. I'm play the game at latest version but i'm stuck in cleaning house. I trying clean everywhere and go to humper but she talking about cleaning. So i couldn't pass this part. Is there anyone here help me or if you have a save file please send me after this part. This is my save file. I upload this save file maybe you will pass in this file :)

Sorry my English :) Thanks a lot :)
Here my saves. But i have bug with gallery it closed for me ((.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
any one
on April 7th the final version of episode 1 was released (v.1.27 only on patreon)
now he is working to correct episode 2 which currently stops at v. 0.7 that you find in OP

Tyson94

Oct 27, 2017
on April 7th the final version of episode 1 was released (v.1.27 only on patreon)
now he is working to correct episode 2 which currently stops at v. 0.7 that you find in OP
Yup ,that's why I asked
In op episode 1's version is 1.1

idk03

Feb 15, 2019
My game bugged and i didn't save anything so i need to start from the beggining but if some of you guys send me a save in episode 1 after the car accident i would really appreciate it.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes