Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
now that it is available for $ 5 I hope Lida's Adventures Episode 1 v1.27 (5 $ patrons + bonus animation) will also be shared

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
First Digging all the work done on the game seriously looks like some effort went into it.

One minor well maybe not minor issue. See the Little Bitch ASS NPC in the Isle there. She waddled back and forth for nearly 5 full minutes blocking me from getting out the God damn door to the right.
I want to play the Game not sit there waiting trapped by a fucking NPC for 5 minutes seriously. If you are going to put an NPC in a spot like that remove their collision test so you can walk the hell through them.
Again that wasn't 1 minute or 2 or 3 or even 4 it was nearly 5 full minutes of waiting for that random ass shit to decide to finally move back past me so I could go out to the right.

THAT ISN'T FUN AT ALL!!!

• Sad
Reactions: dublux

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
First Digging all the work done on the game seriously looks like some effort went into it.

One minor well maybe not minor issue. See the Little Bitch ASS NPC in the Isle there. She waddled back and forth for nearly 5 full minutes blocking me from getting out the God damn door to the right.
I want to play the Game not sit there waiting trapped by a fucking NPC for 5 minutes seriously. If you are going to put an NPC in a spot like that remove their collision test so you can walk the hell through them.
Again that wasn't 1 minute or 2 or 3 or even 4 it was nearly 5 full minutes of waiting for that random ass shit to decide to finally move back past me so I could go out to the right.

THAT ISN'T FUN AT ALL!!!

View attachment 325142
just run over the tables

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Here you go:
Is it a compressed version, 1.83G? Last version v0.7 is 5.42G. No saying about reducing size in changelog.
Anyone can upload the orginal size on OP? I usually play original size because compressed one sometimes crashed (I don't know why). Thanks.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
sry to ask this but does anyone have a full save from ep 1? i tried like 5 saves all have errors

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Is it a compressed version, 1.83G? Last version v0.7 is 5.42G. No saying about reducing size in changelog.
Anyone can upload the orginal size on OP? I usually play original size because compressed one sometimes crashed (I don't know why). Thanks.
It´s the Ad cleaned and zipped Version of the Torrent File provided above my post.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Has developer completed the episode 1 and moved onto the second one or both episodes are still receiving updates ? Because episode 1 seems in 0.9 build.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes