iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I have to admit that this game is really very nice, even if, in my opinion, in some parts it is a bit messy :p
We hope more new updates will come out

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ey guys i need some help here I have the camera, talk to the boy at the park but he ask me another favore circus in town.
The game ask me the ID Password for the document ??? please help. Otherwise the game break and in Jail game over

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I've done the beach part with hobo and raphael. Now in the Walkthrough i have to start a new day and go to work.
But i'm having trouble to find out what to do first because the wt thing doesn't work for me?

I found a letter from ellie that she's in the hostel.... but she isn't
In the police station i get a message to find ellie? And later i can go in and the officer (daisy) doesnt say anything useful

I also found some sort of plaquette in front of the electronics store....

At home, also nothing to do?

At marcus (as stated in the walkthrough) also nothing happens

Any help?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
OK, now i'm a bit further but how to bring grootas to the city?
Under the famers gate it says "closed" and i cannot pass the bridge? Where to go?

edit: stupid me, cant do it at night

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Any help, when appears the man with the cat mask and the other man with the mask in hole glory it appears "error" on the screen and the game freeze plz help

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I think we should wait a few days
Probably more like weeks. Typically this game doesn't get leaked until it makes it down to the $5 tier. Well, at least that was the way it was when I used to pay attention to it. It became such a buggy mess I could no longer bear to play it.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Probably more like weeks. Typically this game doesn't get leaked until it makes it down to the $5 tier. Well, at least that was the way it was when I used to pay attention to it. It became such a buggy mess I could no longer bear to play it.
Ok, then we'll wait for other weeks :p
the important thing is that somehow, it also goes out because I am very curious to see how it proceeds.
Meanwhile, I started part 1 :p

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
I need help, because I'm about to say so many bad words.
I am in episode 1, when I leave prison and I have to go from the homeless to the market, when I talk to him, he tells me see you tomorrow, I come back home (on the way back, there's my neighbor, lying in front in the photographic studio) it no longer makes me go home, I can't go to the park and it doesn't let me into other shops, who can help me? Maybe with a save ...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
how to find farm
Enter the Bus in the citycenter and speak to the driver, then you can choose where you want to go...farm, beach etc. You can also use a taxi to fasttravel to different areas in the city, but to get to the farm, you need to go into the bus;)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
I can talk about other sites? I edit this post if don't.

Torrent for 0.8.5

Reactions: AMUR48
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes