• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck here, while Lida is being raped by those two guys the cops just keep roaming around. Is there any fix for this?
View attachment 776280
The previous scene you are with the 2 guys and are given multiple options on how you are raped. You have to skip through all the options and not see any. That is how I got the scene to play through with version .94. Before I figured that out I actually had an older Lida's version .4 and was able to play through that scene the way it was meant to play through. I hope you saved before the raping occurs.

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
The previous scene you are with the 2 guys and are given multiple options on how you are raped. You have to skip through all the options and not see any. That is how I got the scene to play through with version .94. Before I figured that out I actually had an older Lida's version .4 and was able to play through that scene the way it was meant to play through. I hope you saved before the raping occurs.
Still stuck at the same place, skipped through all of it but nothing happens

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
start game and click continue i got message error lida%20ticher.png , i named png file like that and still dont work
anyone have latest version of ep1 complete save? please

Last edited:

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Nobody knows if the developer is still alive. For months he had health problems. He didn't answer any question. But i hope he is fine and sometimes he appear for a new update. And i wish he'll bring it to an end.

Reactions: Ekzar

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
View attachment 782840 View attachment 782841 View attachment 782842 View attachment 782843 View attachment 782845
I did finish the game but i never did see these scenes. Where can i find them and how?
If you search on the past pages I posted these previews pictures from the "next" update, which never been released. As I said here before, I used to support the dev on Patreon's, but his lack of commitment and information with the "clients" is so disappointing. Because of that, I cancelled my support. I was paying the minimum, only 01 dollar, and even so, it wasn't worth it for this main reason. I don't know if he's sick ( again ), or sorry, alive. Anyway, someone must write something in his Patreon's. It became a ghost page.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 782840 View attachment 782841 View attachment 782842 View attachment 782843 View attachment 782845
I did finish the game but i never did see these scenes. Where can i find them and how?
I've always been really into this game and I was even a patron but the lack of infos and the total absence of communication made me quit the support. I'm sad when I think about this game because it is really cool and with those last images I was sure that would have been a great update.
I wrote to him on discord asking how he feels, if he's getting better and he said he didn't give up the game so we'll have to wait (again).
I don't know, once he wrote he was working on a team so why nobody's working on this project?

Last edited:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I've always benn really into this game and I was even a patron but the lack of infos and the total absence of communication made me quit the support. I'm sad when I think about this game because it is really cool and with those last images I was sure that tht would have been a great update.
I wrote to him on discord asking how he feels, if he's getting better and he said he didn't give up the game so we'll have to wait (again).
I don't know, once he wrote he was working on a team so why nobody's working on this project? Because there are still a loto of paying supporters on his page.
When did you get this answer please ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes