JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
I hope Tereman is this time strong enough to finish the game. But i have my doubts. There a many unresolveld issues. Can Lida find the daughter and what have they're done to her? Is the whore path the ending of Lida's marriage? What happen with Humper? Is there more beastiality? What will Lida do at school? Is she still a sexuality teacher and what will happen with the other teachers and the nurse? Will Lida continued live on the farm? Will she further love horses? Questions over questions.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I hope Tereman is this time strong enough to finish the game. But i have my doubts. There a many unresolveld issues. Can Lida find the daughter and what have they're done to her? Is the whore path the ending of Lida's marriage? What happen with Humper? Is there more beastiality? What will Lida do at school? Is she still a sexuality teacher and what will happen with the other teachers and the nurse? Will Lida continued live on the farm? Will she further love horses? Questions over questions.
Right. But don't forget the creature we saw at the window when Lida was investigating ...
Once I read a comment of Tereman about the end of this part of the story and if I remember correctly he spoke about a third chapter.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Right. But don't forget the creature we saw at the window when Lida was investigating ...
Once I read a comment of Tereman about the end of this part of the story and if I remember correctly he spoke about a third chapter.
I think if ep 3 was more focused on the supernatural and the monster it would be really interesting and it would be a nice twist to the story. Maybe Lida having sex with demons or something.

Reactions: Mariano95

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Tereman wrote today:

Lost me? And I was found!
Dear friends!

I'm back, thank you for staying with me all this time despite my long absence. Those who have subscribed to me for a long time know that I have health problems, and this prevents me from working fully, for many months I tried to work but I did not succeed. Now at the moment, thanks to the treatment, I began to feel better and began to work closely. At the moment, the game has switched to a new engine, which speeds up the game development process, and the new game engine should be much faster than the previous game engine, this should remove lags in large locations such as Westward. Wait for the game to continue soon and I hope you enjoy it.

P.S.
Thank you for believing in me, it gives me strength)

Your Tereman

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Tereman wrote today:

Dear friends!

I'm back, thank you for staying with me all this time despite my long absence. Those who have subscribed to me for a long time know that I have health problems, and this prevents me from working fully, for many months I tried to work but I did not succeed. Now at the moment, thanks to the treatment, I began to feel better and began to work closely. At the moment, the game has switched to a new engine, which speeds up the game development process, and the new game engine should be much faster than the previous game engine, this should remove lags in large locations such as Westward. Wait for the game to continue soon and I hope you enjoy it.

P.S.

Your Tereman
What does new engine mean? Renpy?

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Tereman wrote today:

Dear friends!

P.S.

Your Tereman
Well, I was one of his patreons for these "empty months". After a long time with no news and none of a misery note from the dev, I decided to get out. The least he could do now, is not to charge his supporters for a 02 months, I believe. Nothing more just, due to his absence. Otherwise, at least me won't return to pay not even 01 dollar.

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
In next update u will receive answers on few you questions)))

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
LA: EP1 v.1.2.7 (RUS/PC/Android), EP2 v.0.9.4 (RUS/Win) : PixelDrain: (Ep1 /Android (v /v ),
Где то что то ты лишнее перевел, быстрое сохранение ведет на черный экран

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes