Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
He doesn't answer on his patreon page. Write to him on discord
I don't understand why he's the only dev who doesn't answer on the main page. Are the patreons talking alone ? And what about the pledges during this time. Paying for nothing ? Not even a single note ? I refuse to support him again. So much neglect.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I don't understand why he's the only dev who doesn't answer on the main page. Are the patreons talking alone ? And what about the pledges during this time. Paying for nothing ? Not even a single note ? I refuse to support him again. So much neglect.
Yeah I don't konw. The latest update should have been released something like 2/3 months ago. What I don't really understand is why there still are the same supporters during this time, I mean, you are litterally paying for nothing. I hope the dev will offer a free-month membership when he'll be back to work.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah I don't konw. The latest update should have been released something like 2/3 months ago. What I don't really understand is why there still are the same supporters during this time, I mean, you are litterally paying for nothing. I hope the dev will offer a free-month membership when he'll be back to work.
Maybe the 218 patreons that he has only pay 1 dollar that's the only reason i think that they haven't left

Ahusmani007

Sep 1, 2020
After reading report on laptop when i try to go out from hostel then it shows black screen with "NOW LOADING" written at the centre, after that nothing happens .
Someone plz help in that regards
Thank You

Ahusmani007

Sep 1, 2020
After hostel laptop quest when i left the building the game stucks while showing "now loading" i think that place is buggy so i used aome save files and started frm beach after beach while leaving that place it again stuck while showing "now loading" also in mine apk the westward place kind of slow frm other places so plz fix this devs and if anyone hv any suggestion to fix this plz enlighten me
I also have same problem but how can you go to beach without using laptop.

qqrexqq

Jul 6, 2020
[Цитата= " defd, сообщение: 3980666, участник: 1273753"]
Я хочу поделиться со всеми пользователями, которые любят Lida мое последнее сохранение для версии 0.94 эти файлы позволят вам завершить версию 0.94, сохранения последовательны, и я предлагаю начать с файла 74, если вы находитесь в этом
вы также можете загрузить предыдущие сэйвы, чтобы понять, как достичь важных моментов для удивительной сюжетной линии игры
плагин, необходимый для открытия 100 слотов сохранения, включен в папку www
таким образом, вы должны переименовать или создать резервную копию вашего сохранения и использовать его

получайте удовольствие от этой замечательной игры... это для меня по-прежнему лучшая RPGM, и я надеюсь, что dev скоро будет готов завершить EP2 и начать EP3
[/ЦИТАТА]
спасибо

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it correct that the last compressed version of Ep2 is v0.8.8 from last year as found on the post here? Regards.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
After reading report on laptop when i try to go out from hostel then it shows black screen with "NOW LOADING" written at the centre, after that nothing happens .
Someone plz help in that regards
Thank You
[/QUOTE
Cant do anything bro...wait for next update/QUOTE]

Skm1234567

Jun 21, 2019
finally some good news ..dunno whether he has appeared to milk patreons and disappear again ..i love this game though

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes