David9sk

May 17, 2020
You don't have to delete anything. Use the right button of mouse on folder game and go to properties. Uncheck read-only on attributes.
I checked only for a quote and it doesn't work ..... I came back and I still can't save the game

even if I do not mark for reading so if I open the properties of the folder again, it is there again that it is not possible to change only for reading

Last edited:

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
I checked only for a quote and it doesn't work ..... I came back and I still can't save the game

even if I do not mark for reading so if I open the properties of the folder again, it is there again that it is not possible to change only for reading
Don't install in "program files" folder. Install in a folder like c:\games\lida2

David9sk

May 17, 2020
the first day I fulfilled a couple of tasks and since then I only work in the sperm office, etc ... I can't work anywhere else? am i going the right way or doing something wrong?

INDIO_NBK

Mar 3, 2018
What's up guys, the game is showing a bug that until now I haven't found a solution. The bug happens right after the second scene with Valentine and Anton, as soon as the scene is over, Detective James and a police officer appear outside the house, I believe that I would control him to the door, or he would go alone, but it happens that he stands still and does not move. Does anyone know how to solve ?? I'm sorry for my bad English... bug.png

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
What's up guys, the game is showing a bug that until now I haven't found a solution. The bug happens right after the second scene with Valentine and Anton, as soon as the scene is over, Detective James and a police officer appear outside the house, I believe that I would control him to the door, or he would go alone, but it happens that he stands still and does not move. Does anyone know how to solve ?? I'm sorry for my bad English... View attachment 870049
Yeah this bug sucks. You have to try again and again until works. And try to skip dialog as fast as you can. It worked for me.

Reactions: INDIO_NBK

INDIO_NBK

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah this bug sucks. You have to try again and again until works. And try to skip dialog as fast as you can. It worked for me.
man you don’t believe it, as soon as i saw your answer i tried and detective james stayed with the police officer and bugged it and it worked hahahaha, thanks for the help

Reactions: magaclaawe

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm stuck after being rescued by the police. I need to search the evidence room for the camera but that can't be done .Also I don't see any other options what to do. I don't have enough money for Tony which is the only active quest that I see. Please advise ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes