Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game deserves a proper unlocked gallery.
So much effort has been put in renders and just a gallery will give justice to the huge dev work done

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.96.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.11.2020 (added buttons to move/interact to the 3 underground maps of the farm)

Last edited:

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Two questions.

1. Is this game still a buggy/glitchy mess?
2. Has Terebonkoff gotten anyone to help him with the translations to improve the grammar?

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
its sad to say but this game has way to many renders that are unnecessary, way to many bugs, way to many complicated mechanics that kill the experience and way too much grind.

There are two possibilities how to"save" this game,
1. the heroes here who port this to Renpy and/or ask Tere to do the same and also SIMPLIFY the whole experience.
In the end it should also make Teres life easier.
or
2. A Dev or a whole Dev team that give instructions to Tere how to do his job and what to render or even take over from here considering that hes constantly ill and i hope he gets better.

RPGM isnt even that bad, but i see far more RPGM games that are better because they are playable simply because they avoid over-complicated mechanics and just rely on the story and pint to point mechanics with some preinstalled RPGM stuff, so on that point a story that is not chaotic should also be in this game.

There should also be an option to make scenes repeatable and/or a gallery added as well.

In the end Tere has to decide if he wants to waste his time in things that are unimportant or if he wants to first make a plan on what to avoid/delete from the game and on what to really focus and actually look into Discord and forums what the people actually like and dislike.

Other than that i wish him and his health a betterment and i hope the next update or new version will actually drastically simplifyhis effort and the effort of the players...

Reactions: m3nic and Priappus

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.96.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This game looks nice but if u play w android its more difficult coz the small screen and play w tap. And the new update had a minigame Thats more make hard to play in android. Sorry my english.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
This game should have a Hint system like most of the other "RPGM" games have. When you want to play the new update after several month of waiting it's imposible to remember where you left off in the last episode. And it would be better to play one mission at a time because it gets cunfusing like it is now. It is pity because this was a great game in the beginnig!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
IMO this game has gotten out of control. Too many changes in both direction and gameplay, combined with a fragmented storyline, it has just gotten unwieldy. Time to find a way to wrap this up and move away from RPGM. Start a new Lida story in Ren'py or Unity.

It's too bad because I love the MC. She has always been one of the hottest female MCs out there.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
This shit is so bugged for me and i dont even know where to progress now that i have returned.
My MC just keeps going forward, saying something whenever she leaves her home after waking up, stuck in a loop.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Does somebody have a save just before the bridge. I reactivated the generator and now it keeps asking for the parts, but i got them already.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
how we can get last part of black box in the sewers which is bottom of begining second phase of sewers but there is no way to go there only way i can see there is a black bag but it isnt dissappear like other if any other way we must find what is plese HELP

Bocket

Jul 30, 2018
Welp, I ran into an issue: when you find Castillo's daughter and go out, when Farmer approaches my game is like: Have a nice one!and just downright CTDs, any fixes or help?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes