class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Why can't I enter or leave the basement at the farm? Everytime a sign comes up with save or load and then I can't do anything more!? Am I alone with this problem?? Why don't prospone the release until it's bug free?? Why don't kepp the game clean and simple to avoid bugs and other problems??

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me how many sex scenes there are in this update? i played the hobo scene but my save is crashed, is there any bestiality scene?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why can't I enter or leave the basement at the farm? Everytime a sign comes up with save or load and then I can't do anything more!? Am I alone with this problem?? Why don't prospone the release until it's bug free?? Why don't kepp the game clean and simple to avoid bugs and other problems??
Cause that not the way you are suppose to go. You need to go to the grating to continue! (Not the one next to the barn!), but the one a bit further away.

Reactions: crookscomp

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
its sad to say but this game has way to many renders that are unnecessary, way to many bugs, way to many complicated mechanics that kill the experience and way too much grind.

There are two possibilities how to"save" this game,
1. the heroes here who port this to Renpy and/or ask Tere to do the same and also SIMPLIFY the whole experience.
In the end it should also make Teres life easier.
or
2. A Dev or a whole Dev team that give instructions to Tere how to do his job and what to render or even take over from here considering that hes constantly ill and i hope he gets better.

RPGM isnt even that bad, but i see far more RPGM games that are better because they are playable simply because they avoid over-complicated mechanics and just rely on the story and pint to point mechanics with some preinstalled RPGM stuff, so on that point a story that is not chaotic should also be in this game.

There should also be an option to make scenes repeatable and/or a gallery added as well.

In the end Tere has to decide if he wants to waste his time in things that are unimportant or if he wants to first make a plan on what to avoid/delete from the game and on what to really focus and actually look into Discord and forums what the people actually like and dislike.

Other than that i wish him and his health a betterment and i hope the next update or new version will actually drastically simplifyhis effort and the effort of the players...
I agree, could be way better game if there where less annoying experiences, like unnecessary delays or making the char move slow on purpose. Of lot of useless fetch quest which only waste your time. And not to forget a boatload of bugs! I doubt anything will approve though since it has been like this from the beginning and I haven't seen much improvement since then.

Reactions: CeoClinton

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
Can some1 post save after underground mini game, i have dome audio error and cant continue after generator

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can someone give me full save of the game because i cant use most of my saves ?
check out on my previous post
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-96-terebonkoff.523/post-3980666
this are almost full saves
the plugin to unlock 100 save slots is included

There are no bug in this game but remember that the dev all the times releases an update usually the latest updated is not playable... you have to wait for the future update in order to see the current update...
He usually release file called bugfix ... only if you support him in patreon page...

do for noe the game is playable without bugs up to version 0.94 and when you start to play 0.96 so0me very strange bugs happens...

but as I said this is how the Dev release update for free. (for free = bugs)
if you wabt no bug version you have to support im at his Patreon (if you support him = you receive bugfix files)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you have to search where the kidnapped girl (Costello Daugther) is located to start a new quest... you have to inspect the farm. in the north left angle
Lida will find a possible place where to go ... but she needs a tool ...
she will have to saw the iron bars of a grate ... but this triggers in a new fun quest

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone has a save file right before SELINA starts dacing and fucking in the club? Just saw it by checking the pictures . . .

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Cause that not the way you are suppose to go. You need to go to the grating to continue! (Not the one next to the barn!), but the one a bit further away.
So you mean that when I come back to the farm with the grinding machine and a message tells me that I shall sleep I should enter through the grate instead??

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes