Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
So you mean that when I come back to the farm with the grinding machine and a message tells me that I shall sleep I should enter through the grate instead??
Not exactly. Lida has no practice in use the machine, so she'll have to wake Hobo to help her. You find him in the barn.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So you mean that when I come back to the farm with the grinding machine and a message tells me that I shall sleep I should enter through the grate instead??
Not 100% sure if you're at the same spot, but I think yes.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.96] Terebonkoff

Original Size Win: 3.72 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.54 GB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
I can't do anything before I get som sleep and that's imposible because I can't enter the basement
You have to go to the smoking shaft brhind the barn and need to get a text when u go there, after that go right to where u advance to the school, go up next to the garden and you will see another shaft, then u press on that and after go to hobo, pls post save after u finish minigame, i have some kind of error

floow14z

Oct 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Tiriri, message: 4558369, membre: 52967"]
Pouvez-vous publier votre fichier de sauvegarde dans la partie pont
[/CITATION]

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have to say that this game is no more compatible with Mac using RPG maker
I have got a lot of missing movies and black screen...
Luckily I have Win10 on a Bootcamp partition..
I post this to the Mac users ... there is no way to use this game on mac without bugs
you have to use a virtual mascine ... but better way is create a Bottcamp partition in order to run Windows natively

This game is one of the best game here!

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes