roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
my character lida freeze exite hotel after viewing the flash drive impossible to save or do something can t go to the bus or beach is somenone has a save @ the beach thx
I had the same problem because I downloaded the save files on page 259 and inserted the two files attached here into my www folder, possibly overwriting one with saves the other with js. Worked fine for me.

sonyadavidof

Jan 15, 2019
Is there any fix to the game? Its full of bugs.
The snakes scene is killing me.It runs by itself till the point that i cant move.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
hello can someone help me?
I have a bug with the generator I'm playing on Android.
Same w me...there is many bug and error if u play w android. I suggest u for delete it from ur android and wait for renpy.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Optimized mod finished (in case someone missed it).
And for those that complain about the bugs...
from the little I checked, Terebonkoff revised/modified a shitload of old events(y); and for the amount of work done I would expect a lot more bugs.
So instead of complaining save often and if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...
ps. Art26 will probably send him the bugs

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I like this game but sorry I gave up....tired with bug and error, hard puzzle mini game w instant death also....uninstalled the best option here

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I had the same problem because I downloaded the save files on page 259 and inserted the two files attached here into my www folder, possibly overwriting one with saves the other with js. Worked fine for me.
I'm not sure that the plugin I have posted in page 259 still works on the new version...
I got some freeze.
I really suggest to make a duplicate copy of the original game before use it...

saves falis can be modified in the numbers by creating 2 different saves folders ...
files from 51-100 must be renamed as 1 to 50.

I have a lot of saves folder in my www
Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 11.26.58.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Optimized mod finished (in case someone missed it).
And for those that complain about the bugs...
from the little I checked, Terebonkoff revised/modified a shitload of old events(y); and for the amount of work done I would expect a lot more bugs.
So instead of complaining save often and if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...
ps. Art26 will probably send him the bugs
Totally agree with you
great post

... as I said I have found very few bugs and all of them do not cause to get stuck...

all those who complain of being stuck in a scene simply skipped some active quest...
as you can see in my previous post
the only way to solve this game is save BEFORE EVERY NEW QUEST... so if you miss someting you can go back to play the quest again.
(some time you have to go back for 3 or 4 previous quests)

If you want solve this game must pay attention in the text .. if you skip dialogs because you are in a hurry to see next sex scenes you will remain in a stuck loop and maybe lost the sex scene yu are looking for.

This is a GAME... it is not a linear novel... you have to solve the puzzle to get the rewards

Last edited:
Reactions: blink66
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes