defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Optimized mod finished (in case someone missed it).
And for those that complain about the bugs...
from the little I checked, Terebonkoff revised/modified a shitload of old events(y); and for the amount of work done I would expect a lot more bugs.
So instead of complaining save often and if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...
ps. Art26 will probably send him the bugs
I forgot to say that the new versions 0.94 and 0.96 of this game is no more playable with my mac using
this: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/
with version RPG maker v 1.62 all new animations go to BLACK SCREEN
I also used the version v1.5.1
with this some animation works BUT without loop so... freeze scene is the result

this game is no more playable with mac os

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This error always show up after activated generator..
this error can easly solved by clicking retry for about 4/5 times or check in the se folder if there is,,

be sure to use Better Zip app because there are apps like 7zip that do not decompress the files in the correct way

if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...

Reactions: m3nic

Jack_R

Apr 30, 2018
I had the same problem because I downloaded the save files on page 259 and inserted the two files attached here into my www folder, possibly overwriting one with saves the other with js. Worked fine for me.
Thx, this files fix the problem!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
We are in lockdown in my city-- this is great for start this fantastic game from the beginning.
I have a lot of free time...
this is 5 star game.. I hope that all the people who rate this game complaining for Bugs... review they ratimg and change it to 5 star...
This game is very underestimated

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Lidda strip club scene can any one tell how to unlock please thanks
If you are talking about the scene with the new hairstyle of 0.96 is not included in the update as the nude swim. The update is cut in a half and we should get the rest in december.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Optimized mod for Ep2 v0.96.
Info:
1. optimized mod.zip (all in one package, extract and replace, it has optimized plugins & optimized maps & maps with removed dash restriction & updated yanfly plugins)
You only need this one (and the "5.plugins 100 saveslots" if you want 100 save slots instead of 50).
And if you upgrade the engine to Rpgmaker MV 1.62 you'll get an additional 20+ fps
Difference on a very slow system (n3700 intel cpu)
default View attachment 900242 optimized View attachment 900243 optimized+ rpgmakerMV1.62 View attachment 901957

(the rest are for those that want only some features e.g. dash removed without modifying the rest or for comparing the differencies with the original game files)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes with those plugins I can play with Mac

Thanks

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
this error can easly solved by clicking retry for about 4/5 times or check in the se folder if there is,,

be sure to use Better Zip app because there are apps like 7zip that do not decompress the files in the correct way

if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...
there is no way i can do that on android, i pressed retry 15 times, impossible to finisg

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
I'm at day 45 and I'm supposed to stop at the bus after school, but I can't leave the farm! is that a bug again? I'm playing the game through for the second time and can no longer remember whether I've forgotten something or it's a bug.

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
I'm at day 45 and I'm supposed to stop at the bus after school, but I can't leave the farm! is that a bug again? I'm playing the game through for the second time and can no longer remember whether I've forgotten something or it's a bug.
what platform do you play on?

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
Windows 10
45th day
1.Get dressed. Breakfast, toilet.
2.Go to School in the Sexology class. You need to conduct a lesson.
3.Go to the bus stop to go to City.
if you did as it is written here, then I need your save file for the beginning of this day as well as files config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
45th day
1.Get dressed. Breakfast, toilet.
2.Go to School in the Sexology class. You need to conduct a lesson.
3.Go to the bus stop to go to City.
if you did as it is written here, then I need your save file for the beginning of this day as well as files config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave
It's now right after getting up, thank you very much for your help

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes