defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Now I understand why so many users claim for bugs..

There are old saves that do not wrk fine with this version...
I checked on my old saves and nothing works... only just a few saves works...

I will start the game again. (after finish this update)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Only the master of RenPy remakes the great Phalzyr can make this game 100 times better he will release the first episode of this game . Truly he has converted some of the best games out there from RPGM to RenPy
I agree with you for the Renpy vs RPGM but...
this game is great and very well written for RPGM.. specially after the work that the dev made in this 0.96 version
that involves also the beginning of the story... it is full revisited.
The story is super funny and the MC is stunning and smart
She is also a KILLER!!(y)
I think is on the number one of Female characters
and even the mini games are funny...

THIS RPGM version is FAR better than FASHION BUSINESS that it is made in Renpy engine where the game playing is boring and not funny at all with too much repetitive click click to doing nothing! If Phalzyr can do 100 time better this gamemm I think he for sure can remake FB in Renpy to make it 1000 times better than the actual DM release

Here there are no reptitive click.. every new click led to the story progress!
In Lida's Adventures, when you follow the correct quest you remain fascinated with a lot of unexpected and
surprising events where our heroine is involved.
Lida is the real protagonist of all events including the Selina ones are all focused in the Lida's Story line

You have to be very careful with this girl who is just pretending to be stupid ... if you do something she doesn't like ... she bites you and can also kill you ... she is much smarter than the police.:)

She is the hero of the story!

I think this is the best RPGM game ever!!!
(it would be also a good story for an action or spy movie)

I have also started from the beginning because old saves are no good
but this game is very funny to play and re-play.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
So instead of complaining save often and if you encounter a bug attach a save & a screenshot to help him fix them...
ps. Art26 will probably send him the bugs
i get stuck doing the quest "Lida find out news about her husband" after finding Ellie's laptop and i go out of the Hostel to go to the Beach the game stuck i can't move press esc mouse right/left buttons or anything
and here is the save file i just started the game with this version Ep. 2 v0.96 also tried to upgrade the engine and the mod stuff still the same problem (animation works and other characters moves etc)

if any one have a save after that in the beach it would be great thanks
1605553717165.png

Reactions: Samur13

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
i get stuck doing the quest "Lida find out news about her husband" after finding Ellie's laptop and i go out of the Hostel to go to the Beach the game stuck i can't move press esc mouse right/left buttons or anything
and here is the save file i just started the game with this version Ep. 2 v0.96 also tried to upgrade the engine and the mod stuff still the same problem (animation works and other characters moves etc)

View attachment 902570
ill add file17.rpgsave

Reactions: rabultfe

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Optimized mod for Ep2 v0.96.
Info:
1. optimized mod.zip (all in one package, extract and replace, it has optimized plugins & optimized maps & maps with removed dash restriction & updated yanfly plugins)
You only need this one (and the "5.plugins 100 saveslots" if you want 100 save slots instead of 50).
And if you upgrade the engine to Rpgmaker MV 1.62 you'll get an additional 20+ fps
Difference on a very slow system (n3700 intel cpu)
default View attachment 900242 optimized View attachment 900243 optimized+ rpgmakerMV1.62 View attachment 901957

(the rest are for those that want only some features e.g. dash removed without modifying the rest or for comparing the differencies with the original game files)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i installed this in ep1 and game wont load

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
ok sorry is there one for ep1??? the second i try and turn dash on it crashes
I have played EP1 a lot of time ago
it works without mod...
I think I was in Windows 7 machine

try to check on oldest posts... I cannot help, sorry

rabultfe

May 4, 2019

the same problem occurs with quest "A new job, an unusual acquaintance, new information about the loss of her husband" the second day when Marcus arrived after the the second car show i can't move or do anything
so once again i'm asking for your save file after the car show
1605560835827.png

divx18

Oct 31, 2019

View attachment 902570
i have same problem for this moment nobody has a working safe file for the beach i asked the same question like you safe The beach

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes