fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.96] Terebonkoff

Original Size Win: 3.72 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.54 GB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
MAC please

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
I'd like to play a game but the message pops up ,, failed to load; js plugins ,, someone knows the solution to this problem?

Last edited:

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
my character lida freeze exite hotel after viewing the flash drive impossible to save or do something can t go to the bus or beach is somenone has a save @ the beach thx

Last edited:
Reactions: Samur13

JackaL77

May 7, 2018
Go behind the barn and find some bars on the ground. Lida cannot open with the power tool, so she has to call Hobo to help her. Then return to the barn and the doors will open.
Don't open, this print was taken after doing what you said my friend.
:-(

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Two questions.

1. Is this game still a buggy/glitchy mess?
2. Has Terebonkoff gotten anyone to help him with the translations to improve the grammar?
I try to play this game from the beginning, this game still buggy and error too. That's make me cann't continue play until the end of game.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Only the master of RenPy remakes the great Phalzyr can make this game 100 times better he will release the first episode of this game . Truly he has converted some of the best games out there from RPGM to RenPy

Jack_R

Apr 30, 2018
someone have bug in 0.2 part after you see in hostel usb drive, go out and just freeze, next quest I need to go to beach, but just can't move, save etc. Mb u have solution, fix or save just after bus part?

Tyson94

Oct 27, 2017

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:

parallaxes folder needs to be copied to www\img

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
someone have bug in 0.2 part after you see in hostel usb drive, go out and just freeze, next quest I need to go to beach, but just can't move, save etc. Mb u have solution, fix or save just after bus part?
Yes me too...game freeze not responding

Reactions: Samur13

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Or you can:
It's still big , thanks anyway

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes