Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Hi, i have a question. After the 3. Car Sale is the nice Street Szene with Costello. After that, however, the crosshair of the camera can be seen permanently and does not go away. Have somone a solution for the Problem?

RasAlqul

Dec 31, 2020
hi after hobo give the character a dress and then character goes to barn when climbing this error shows uncaught syntaxerror unexpected token
please help me

Jan 16, 2020
bonjour tout le monde, je suis coincé sur la mission hot dog de selina, le jeu se fige, une bonne âme charitable aura-t-elle une sauvegarde juste après cet événement?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Personally I don't have it. Try to look in the OP.
P.s. if you want to get more answers, write in english, because not everyone speaks french

Jan 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mariano95, message: 4875324, membre: 1170434"]
Personnellement, je ne l'ai pas. Essayez de regarder dans l'OP.
Ps si vous voulez obtenir plus de réponses, écrivez en anglais, car tout le monde ne parle pas français
[/CITATION]
merc, j'avais écrit en anglais, mais mon traducteur a du tout le remettre en français, quand tu dis dans l'OP c'est où exactement?

Autarchyolo

Dec 10, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.96.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.11.2020 (added buttons to move/interact to the 3 underground maps of the farm)
Hello the link is unavailable, what do i do?

Fatih120

Dec 8, 2020
lütfen biri yardım etsin bana,
Plajın arkasındaki evde olay yerinden sonra kurtarmaya gelen polisi hareket ettiremiyorum, donuyorum

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
hi after hobo give the character a dress and then character goes to barn when climbing this error shows uncaught syntaxerror unexpected token
please help me
Same here. I loaded last save several times, I tried with both versions of the game. Nothing works.
LE Also, the game freeze happens when Lida tries to climb and there are animals on the ledder. If the ledder is free I get the syntax error

LE I used my last save with unpatched compressed version and no more error. The problem is I can't go back to the patched version because I get the same error when I load a save after the climbing scene

Last edited:

bandeja

Dec 21, 2018
push the red switch
Thank all of you very much, but i don't have a save to push the red switch. I have another problem with other save i found on this forum, I can't find the farmer's son in the school. I have searched in the sports track, the canteen, the first floor corridor, the second floor corridor and the toilet in the second floor

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
Thank all of you very much, but i don't have a save to push the red switch. I have another problem with other save i found on this forum, I can't find the farmer's son in the school. I have searched in the sports track, the canteen, the first floor corridor, the second floor corridor and the toilet in the second floor
you need a toilet on the left side of sport track

RasAlqul

Dec 31, 2020
Same here. I loaded last save several times, I tried with both versions of the game. Nothing works.
LE Also, the game freeze happens when Lida tries to climb and there are animals on the ledder. If the ledder is free I get the syntax error

LE I used my last save with unpatched compressed version and no more error. The problem is I can't go back to the patched version because I get the same error when I load a save after the climbing scene
i found the solution you need to change your maps to the main version that released with the game

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

mhb

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I have problem with searching for black bags (after steam wheels). Is there a way to turn without moving?? On one bridge I have to turn right to jump. But everytime I fall from the bridge - when I turn ......

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes