Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Speaking of which i was wondering for a long time if current renpy version has everything up to v0.96?
It does now as of today's upload :D https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/

why is lida always in front of a black background? is this a bug? shouldn't just the avatar be displayed normally?
Because dev double compressed and screwed up those images... He also has many many duplicate files and unused ones that make the dload size more enormous...

Her avatar background should be transparent, at least it was like that when I last played long long time ago. If you're playing with compressed version, then the "png images" may have lost their transparency during compression if it's converted to "jpg" or "webp" and now showing black background. Webp format have the ability to keep transparency, but sometimes conversion tools can screw up.
The dev screwed it up a dload from orig source my lida images are screwy with latest version luckily i had older versions dloaded to use those images

same the more progress the more the bugs
I can't tell you how many times i had to go into code remove something so that i could progress... Too many... A lot of it is was that in RPGM if the path of a scripted moving object is blocked it'll lock up game till they are unblocked which might never occur... Some was russian symbols causing errors, some missing commands.... arrggg :D

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It does now as of today's upload :D https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/

Because dev double compressed and screwed up those images... He also has many many duplicate files and unused ones that make the dload size more enormous...

The dev screwed it up a dload from orig source my lida images are screwy with latest version luckily i had older versions dloaded to use those images

I can't tell you how many times i had to go into code remove something so that i could progress... Too many... A lot of it is was that in RPGM if the path of a scripted moving object is blocked it'll lock up game till they are unblocked which might never occur... Some was russian symbols causing errors, some missing commands.... arrggg :D
Fckin thank you, i noticed i played with a lot of your renpy conversions, keep up the good work :D

Wasnt able to finish original rpgm game because it was one of the most tedious grinding i ever played with despite story itself being very nice (at least for me) so i can finally go back and finish it T_T thanks again phalzyr

Reactions: Phalzyr

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone have some news? Last time Tereman had scheduled an update for December but then he said he caught covid. I hope everything's fine but everytime he's about to drop some new content he gets sick. Now it's becoming suspicious.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone have some news? Last time Tereman had scheduled an update for December but then he said he caught covid. I hope everything's fine but everytime he's about to drop some new content he gets sick. Now it's becoming suspicious.
I'm sorry to say this but get used to it. His development cycle goes something like this for many years...
  1. He promises an update is coming "soon", sometimes even with ballpark guess on when.
  2. A long silence.
  3. Finally a release comes out well past any previous estimated release timeframe, after many delays.
  4. He disappears.
  5. After a very long time, he resurfaces with news about some issues, often health-related, stopping him from working on the game for a long time.
  6. Promises things are better now and will be moving forward again with regular updates.
  7. He goes off the proverbial map.
  8. Repeat steps 1-7.
My advice is to forgetting about asking for news or when it will be released, and just check in once every few months. If there's a new release then great. Otherwise go play other games and come back later.

Sword21

Dec 27, 2020
Stuck just after arriving at the farm, following the walkthrough I should be able to talk to Walter in the farm house and then go to the cellar, can somebody help? I can't access the farm house, all the doors on the farm are closed, I cant even go back to the city now. when I speak to Robert by the vegetables he says "That's all, for today you're free".

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I'm sorry to say this but get used to it. His development cycle goes something like this for many years...
  1. He promises an update is coming "soon", sometimes even with ballpark guess on when.
  2. A long silence.
  3. Finally a release comes out well past any previous estimated release timeframe, after many delays.
  4. He disappears.
  5. After a very long time, he resurfaces with news about some issues, often health-related, stopping him from working on the game for a long time.
  6. Promises things are better now and will be moving forward again with regular updates.
  7. He goes off the proverbial map.
  8. Repeat steps 1-7.
My advice is to forgetting about asking for news or when it will be released, and just check in once every few months. If there's a new release then great. Otherwise go play other games and come back later.
Because of this constant disappearing I stopped being his patreon a long time. If he at least don't charge his supporters. But no, he always takes too long time to releases an update as if nothing had happened. Unacceptable to me. And always with the same sickness problem.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

You are awesome man! Thank you for making a playable version of this game. Sorry the conversion process has been such a nightmare for you. You are a real trooper.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
We need more frequent updates, no matter if it has less content.
Game is going awesome.

zsebes

Dec 30, 2020
Guys, can anyone help me with that bug when i found the flash drive at circus and i wanna go to cellar shower, and the snake event just show up and i stuck always:D

• Hey there

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I remember having to edit the json to get past that part myself :/ so many times I had to do that... You have a save file you can attach? not really sure what i edited off-hand...

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
guys help me pls im trying download episode 1 but

gives a disconnected error after download complete im tryed all links but same problem..(im trying only pc version)

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
one little help : long long ago, on start of game, there is one place in her house, where you can see all scenes. where is that place ? is it still possible? and can please please some send me safe file, where I can continue playing lust update?

AZEXI

Apr 18, 2020
BUG?HELP!
I've stucked on my way to the hotel with Ellie to get her computer, and I can't move outside the door. And the moving all of the westward is very sluggish.

Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
BUG?HELP!
I've stucked on my way to the hotel with Ellie to get her computer, and I can't move outside the door. And the moving all of the westward is very sluggish.
Yep, it's a bug, you need to get a save of the game after that, but then you have more bugs, never saw a game with the number of bug of this one.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes