depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
why is lida always in front of a black background? is this a bug? shouldn't just the avatar be displayed normally?
Her avatar background should be transparent, at least it was like that when I last played long long time ago. If you're playing with compressed version, then the "png images" may have lost their transparency during compression if it's converted to "jpg" or "webp" and now showing black background. Webp format have the ability to keep transparency, but sometimes conversion tools can screw up.

If you're playing with the original, then either dev screwed up the images or it was intended like that.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Pls some one can help?
Begining of EP2 v0.3 .
as per Walkthrough should be -> Scene near the house - (Sleep) - Office (Workday) - Garage (Marcus),
BUT Marcus dont wants speek with me. I pass 5 days walking around and nothing. What to do ?
May be some one has save for 0.3 ?

brmathzz

Oct 7, 2020
okay guys i get other bug, im stuck here. and second day of car show of Marcus, someone know how pass this bug that freezy Lida and i cant move?

download.png

• Angry
Reactions: KitsuKay

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Reactions: brmathzz

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
How to use maps?. I don't see any quest log, How to know what to do next?. How to know which direction to go?

chongu1811

Apr 27, 2020
Pls help me. Event Christmas party at the bar. Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate,
parking) - " Bar (Photosession)" ????.
I have followed the steps in the walkthrough but when I get to the Bar (Photosession), nothing happens? Did I miss something?

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thank you for your facepalm. My misliking was a reaction of the former advertising from Mr. Venom. His advertising was deleted, my reply not. But it's true, i don't like NTR.
Well, nobody cares. Now if you're finished with your offtopic and trying to provoke other people you can leave, since you're obviously not here for the game.

chongu1811

Apr 27, 2020
Pls help me. Event Christmas party at the bar. Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate,
parking) - " Bar (Photosession)" ????.
I have followed the steps in the walkthrough but when I get to the Bar (Photosession), nothing happens? Did I miss something?
pls someone help me pls hmu hmu

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Well, nobody cares. Now if you're finished with your offtopic and trying to provoke other people you can leave, since you're obviously not here for the game.
Your are wrong. I'm here for the game. Maybe i provoked one of the staff to delete the advertising. Why have i provoked you? You are pretty hot tempered, aren't you. I'm surprised that a trash panda loves the nice, courteously and well-educated Jessica O'Neil. But i'm o.k. with that. Best wishes

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes