Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How to get the scene of picture 4998
When you go tutor to Jacob's son... In my ren'py version it is on Day 40 but in RPGM 47ish? Depends on how quickly you got past prev requirement to how many non-event days happened early in game on RPGM.... I don't think there is a requirement for this scene it just happens... It might have needed right choice on the scene boys spying on her in abandoned house...

Reactions: defd©™

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone have a save from day 34 in the walkthrough?? Stuck after cop saves you from Valentine and have to steal the key from the other cop to get Sam's camera but it says to go find ellie or buy a laptop but neither is available. I'll be grateful to skip some scenes though since its getting frustrating.

whatever221

Sep 23, 2019
Can somebody please help me?A npc got stuck at the exit and now i cant leave the building,and i dont have any savegame from befor

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
Today Tereman posted this:

Hello friends. I've been a little lost here, but this isn't the first time, so I don't think I've surprised you very much.

My mistake is that I should have told you that I was temporarily retired again, but as soon as everything went wrong, it really knocked me out of the mood. And instead of telling you about it, I just went into myself. I couldn't work at full strength, but I didn't quit either.

I created many new renderings and videos, prepared renderings to complete the Halloween comic, and almost finished a huge wedding-themed comic consisting of 300 renderings and created new renderings for the game itself. As usual, 90% of my renderings can't be published in public posts. I think you know why.

Now the only problem is that I can not stay at the computer for a long time because of health problems. Still, I try to do it as much as possible since I have only the most tedious work left to do it. I need to add all the new materials to the game and add dialogues and game code.

I will not make any more promises on deadlines, as unfulfilled promises put the most pressure on me. In the meantime, I will finish the release and, from time to time, post new renderers so that you can follow the development process.

Thank you so much for supporting me. It does not let me give up.

Sincerely yours, Tereman.

Reactions: blink66 and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Today Tereman posted this:

Hello friends. I've been a little lost here, but this isn't the first time, so I don't think I've surprised you very much.

My mistake is that I should have told you that I was temporarily retired again, but as soon as everything went wrong, it really knocked me out of the mood. And instead of telling you about it, I just went into myself. I couldn't work at full strength, but I didn't quit either.

I created many new renderings and videos, prepared renderings to complete the Halloween comic, and almost finished a huge wedding-themed comic consisting of 300 renderings and created new renderings for the game itself. As usual, 90% of my renderings can't be published in public posts. I think you know why.

Now the only problem is that I can not stay at the computer for a long time because of health problems. Still, I try to do it as much as possible since I have only the most tedious work left to do it. I need to add all the new materials to the game and add dialogues and game code.

I will not make any more promises on deadlines, as unfulfilled promises put the most pressure on me. In the meantime, I will finish the release and, from time to time, post new renderers so that you can follow the development process.

Thank you so much for supporting me. It does not let me give up.

Sincerely yours, Tereman.
Just having some news from time to time it's good, at least we know that something is progressing. Tks for share!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
why can't he hire a person to code for him? I think he would earn good money if the update came out more often, but he has problems with coding, he needs to hire someone who is engaged in coding

Reactions: FMag

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
How can i finish the Humper´s quest. I have the blanket, a bowl and the dildo but when i try to go where humper is she said "I need to remember to go to the vet to louders hills".
When I talk to the vet he tells me that I need the above, and I can't get out of that vicious circle ..

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How can i finish the Humper´s quest. I have the blanket, a bowl and the dildo but when i try to go where humper is she said "I need to remember to go to the vet to louders hills".
When I talk to the vet he tells me that I need the above, and I can't get out of that vicious circle ..
IIRC it requires you to finish another quest first... It mislead me as well... just keep checking back with vet every so often... I don't recall offhand which quest it was...

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a map or chart of locations in game and how to get to them?
i did do search for:
map
walkthrough
guide

only found requests.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Knowing that Tereman is almost finished with a new comic is hyping me, but unfortunately no one knows when it'll be released.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
You know about a comic? The last comic was at Halloween. What do you know about this one?
In your last post Tereman said: " almost finished a huge wedding-themed comic consisting of 300 renderings and created new renderings for the game itself. "
I was hoping for a picture or at least a little spoiler. I really love this game and not having infos, renders, ... for so much time always kills me.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes