Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It certainly wouldn't be the first time Tereman is "almost finished" with something and then disappears for an extended period of time with zero communication. While it may (or may not) eventually come out, why people continues to buy into his "almost finished" misleading hype always baffles me.

Reactions: Travis72

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
That image is a wallpaper. Second, yes, you can get a scene with Lida and Humper in the basement.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks! What are the conditions for the second or do I need to reach a specific stage in quest?
I played a long time ago -.- but if I remember correctly, you should trigger it once you come back from the abandoned house with the kids.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Please help, I'm stuck on the part where Lida needs to find a guy with a big tattoo in Glory Hall. I talk to all the guys having sex, then the bald security guy from south chases another guy away from some pussy, leaving exit to second floor open. But I can't go there, Lida immediately explains that I need to talk to everyone on first floor first (I did) and when I talk to the new security guy in the middle of the map he just has thoughts about how sexy Lida is and that he would like to fuck her. For some reason I can't enter the south rooms where the whores are. I've tried what I always did when encountering a bug and loaded the save in 0.94 version, but it didn't help. Also tried downloading older versions like 0.51 and 0.9, but they won't load my save.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Please help, I'm stuck on the part where Lida needs to find a guy with a big tattoo in Glory Hall. I talk to all the guys having sex, then the bald security guy from south chases another guy away from some pussy, leaving exit to second floor open. But I can't go there, Lida immediately explains that I need to talk to everyone on first floor first (I did) and when I talk to the new security guy in the middle of the map he just has thoughts about how sexy Lida is and that he would like to fuck her. For some reason I can't enter the south rooms where the whores are. I've tried what I always did when encountering a bug and loaded the save in 0.94 version, but it didn't help. Also tried downloading older versions like 0.51 and 0.9, but they won't load my save.
More info: when entering Glory Hall it seems that the south security guard is blocking second floor and then somehow takes the script package of a bald guy that should've appeared later instead.

I tested a save provided by the dev (save 43 in .094 version) and in that one there is no security guard blocking the second floor and the correct bald guy appears and the quest goes correctly. Problem is, that dev save doesn't have the same stats for Lida as mine and probably differs in other achievements and past events as well, that's why I'm hesitant in using it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
More info: when entering Glory Hall it seems that the south security guard is blocking second floor and then somehow takes the script package of a bald guy that should've appeared later instead.

I tested a save provided by the dev (save 43 in .094 version) and in that one there is no security guard blocking the second floor and the correct bald guy appears and the quest goes correctly. Problem is, that dev save doesn't have the same stats for Lida as mine and probably differs in other achievements and past events as well, that's why I'm hesitant in using it.
I hit the same issue when i was playing, I had to hack the RPGM files to get past it :/. I wasn't going to use included save game as I had no clue what the dev had done in his gameplay... IIRC this one took me the most playing with json files to get past cleanly... :(

Reactions: jllkfsdj

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I hit the same issue when i was playing, I had to hack the RPGM files to get past it :/. I wasn't going to use included save game as I had no clue what the dev had done in his gameplay... IIRC this one took me the most playing with json files to get past cleanly... :(
In what way did you hack the files? I have the PRG Maker Save Editor and I'm not afraid to use it! :p

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
In what way did you hack the files? I have the PRG Maker Save Editor and I'm not afraid to use it! :p
I believe i did both save editor and actual program... I have RPGM Maker MV program so can edit code. IIRC it had an issue firing one of the events that was supposed to have the guy come down from upstairs (removing the guy blocking path) and say something about needing to check upstairs... don't recall exact wording off hand. If you attach your save file i can look at it and see if I can remember what needs to be done/fix it. It might have ended up with setting a specific variable, but the issue with save editor is if a var is at 0 it doesn't let you add/edit it ;)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I believe i did both save editor and actual program... I have RPGM Maker MV program so can edit code. IIRC it had an issue firing one of the events that was supposed to have the guy come down from upstairs (removing the guy blocking path) and say something about needing to check upstairs... don't recall exact wording off hand. If you attach your save file i can look at it and see if I can remember what needs to be done/fix it. It might have ended up with setting a specific variable, but the issue with save editor is if a var is at 0 it doesn't let you add/edit it ;)
Thank you very much for your offer! :) I sent you my save files in private message. Like I mentioned there, the quest objective markers disappeared for me after talking to the tattooed prostitute.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you very much for your offer! :) I sent you my save files in private message. Like I mentioned there, the quest objective markers disappeared for me after talking to the tattooed prostitute.
I'll look for the reason and send info to dev, but since you said you have editor... Change two variables after you do photo shoot and talk to the 5 guys in your
save the walk sequenece actually fired but it wouldn't let you go to second floor due to some reason 10 gets screwed up somehow long before this...
EDIT actually i think simply changing var 10 to 0 before doing anything should work and make it play out as planned... This should work for any of those saves but definitely for 18

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Omg, that worked, thank you so much! :) Should I change the var back after I'm done with this phase? What does it actually affect?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Omg, that worked, thank you so much! :) Should I change the var back after I'm done with this phase? What does it actually affect?
No. If you get stuck somewhere else just post here again :D I don't think I had to change that var after that point but i did encounter several game stopping bugs...

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes