Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys, I'm stuck maybe one of you can help me. I have done the mission of the dog with the vet but I have the mission of finding the girl at school to get the password and I can not find it anywhere. I can not go to sleep either. I do not know what to do, if you could help me I would appreciate it

Muyo69

Aug 14, 2018
After being taught how to change my plugins, to fix a screen scrolling issue. I was able to solve another issue where I need to re-enable my plugins to continue the game. However, I am stuck once again, and adjusting my plugins are not doing anything. The scene is at the gloryhole during the BDSM event I think? I got my picture taken to enter the VIP room, I talk to every available guy in the place, and then the bouncer moves away from his post leaving the door open to enter the VIP room. However, when I try to enter the VIP room it says I need to talk to the bald guy whom I haven't talked to yet before it let's me pass. I tried to talk to every single person and nothing triggers an event. Anyone seen this issue, and know how to possibly fix it? Thanks in advance!

Muyo69

Aug 14, 2018
If I remember correctly the password is in your inventory. Go into status and it should be in there.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I crashed into a bug where Linda will not move after she leaves the hostel after she reads the useless message from the detective. Is this the end of the game?

Mar 5, 2019
i forgot to press the red button (for making a blast in factory ) i`ve got passworg from the computer . now when i turning towards the starting of corridors the 2 gaurds blocking the path at the stairs . how can i distract them . i have a single save file and i overwrite the save . my playtime is 14hrs28mins. plz help me guys .

Muyo69

Aug 14, 2018
Camera stuck in the middle...Can't see what's in the side...How to fix it?
you need to change your plugins file. If you go back a couple pages you will see a post with the file in it. I feel like I have made it pretty far in the game, but there are so many bugs that I am worried they will just scrap it and start a whole new project. I am still stuck at the gloryhole and there is nothing I can do.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
So far he released the second part of the Halloween comic part 2, then he also has this new comic of Lida's wedding. The only problem with the last one is that the renders are ready (I think they are 350), while the dialogues are not, so he just released the first 50 renders of the wedding.
Usually I like comics or side stories: it's a fun way to stop working on the main project and let other fantasies run (magic worlds, the life of the character before the main plot, ...), but for me it only works if the updates of the main game are delivered frequently. I don't wanna be rude, but if you can make two long comics (with animations too), it wouldn't be a good idea to spend time, efforts and resources on the game? I mean, supporting a dev for a game which gets 1/2 updates per year (if you're lucky) and then getting just some comics doesn't sound fair to me.

Muyo69

Aug 14, 2018
Finally finished V 0.96..... I gotta say I kind of enjoy the game, but at the same time it's also going downhill. The first episode got me hooked. The biggest issue with the game is the love affair between Lida and the Hobo. The game would be 10x better if the hobo just raped her once in the first game, and then you never see him again. I doubt I will continue to play future installments of the game, because the scenes are just getting ridiculous. It was hot when she was trying avoid sexual acts because of her marriage, but being forced into it. But now she is just like "I need to useless item, guess I'll have sex with everyone in order to get it." Which for me just sort of ruins it.

Reactions: taglag and candy27
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes