taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is actually a very well done game in a lot of ways, but the RPGM parts of it are so annoying to deal with as in go all the way over here, then go all the way back over there, then go all the way back here, and so on.

The maps just become aggravating as hell. The ren'py version is far more enjoyable because of this.

I mean I actually like most RPGM games because they give me the feeling that I am actually in a world that I have to traverse in order to do thing's. (But this one just becomes to insanely laborious to deal with for me) << Note the for me

I mean if they ever Update it I will fight though it again to see the changes, but I hope they give us a fast travel system better than the taxi's and bus's.

i love this game.
But can somone name games like this . Orgy and Groupsex , Corruption Type
i know Elenas Life and Office wife
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-2-v0-2b-zorlun.66806/page-47

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-28c-phalzyr.48688/

https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v0-7-nemiegs.68472/

Those three are okay, there are others that are not finished completely same as this one. but they are fun to play, Manila is also I think in RPGM form.

Might also check out https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-70-j-s-deacon.44541/ It is another good one with very detailed 3d CG stuff.

EDIT >>> I think a few of those may have RPGM alterantive, and were converted to Ren'py format.

The office wife is RPGM format, but very nicely done, and plays extremely well.

Reactions: vermillion96

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I understand the front page this was update Release Date: 2020-11-11

If that is the case then are they still working on it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT >>> Was wondering if anyone had inside information on this.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
If I understand the front page this was update Release Date: 2020-11-11

If that is the case then are they still working on it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT >>> Was wondering if anyone had inside information on this.
At the moment he's working on three projects:

1. Renpy version of the game
2. Wedding comic: 300 renders are ready, but without dialogues. He released the first 50 and he's already done with other 60 not published yet
3. New update: you know Tereman isn't the most reliable guy, but after months he finally said the new version would be released for sure on may -.- and now he said he's gonna try to release it as soon as he can (no idea what that means anyway). Last week a patron asked him some news but we got no response.

This guy has great ideas and you can never guess what kind of content you'll get and it's always a nice surprise. The real problem are his time-management skills: having a constant 60/90 days of delay on the game update and starting a new comic sounds crazy, I mean, the game is not ready, you say you have new renders of the comic but you don't publish them :unsure: ...
I hope to see something in the next two weeks, but who knows ...

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Finally finished V 0.96..... I gotta say I kind of enjoy the game, but at the same time it's also going downhill. The first episode got me hooked. The biggest issue with the game is the love affair between Lida and the Hobo. The game would be 10x better if the hobo just raped her once in the first game, and then you never see him again. I doubt I will continue to play future installments of the game, because the scenes are just getting ridiculous. It was hot when she was trying avoid sexual acts because of her marriage, but being forced into it. But now she is just like "I need to useless item, guess I'll have sex with everyone in order to get it." Which for me just sort of ruins it.
I kinda agree with you, the game seems to head down a slop at such a steep angle that I can not hardly see any happy or good ending being save in it. (Which over time playing the game I have to admit even though I love all the scenarios in the game, I have a lot of sympathy for the female protagonist and would very much like to see the game conclude with a reasonably good ending possible ( with out having to bypass all the scenarios, as I enjoy all of them ), and maybe once in awhile take a deal that actually payed off in a good way.

Reactions: maikelblack

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
At the moment he's working on three projects:

1. Renpy version of the game
2. Wedding comic: 300 renders are ready, but without dialogues. He released the first 50 and he's already done with other 60 not published yet
3. New update: you know Tereman isn't the most reliable guy, but after months he finally said the new version would be released for sure on may -.- and now he said he's gonna try to release it as soon as he can (no idea what that means anyway). Last week a patron asked him some news but we got no response.

This guy has great ideas and you can never guess what kind of content you'll get and it's always a nice surprise. The real problem are his time-management skills: having a constant 60/90 days of delay on the game update and starting a new comic sounds crazy, I mean, the game is not ready, you say you have new renders of the comic but you don't publish them :unsure: ...
I hope to see something in the next two weeks, but who knows ...
It's because of all these reasons that I stopped to support him. The biggest problem is to still charge his patreons after several months with no single word, no news, nothing. I cannot believe he got more than 200 patreons yet. With this lack of respect. The game is amazing, one of the best, but the dev always have the sickness excuse for his "constant disappearances".

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It's because of all these reasons that I stopped to support him. The biggest problem is to still charge his patreons after several months with no single word, no news, nothing. I cannot believe he got more than 200 patreons yet. With this lack of respect. The game is amazing, one of the best, but the dev always have the sickness excuse for his "constant disappearances".
I totally agree. But this time is worst than usual: he said he was 100% sure to drop the new update on may and we were all sure it was a lie; what is driving me mad is the fact he published the thing of the wedding comic, he released the first 50 renders (no nudes or sex) and before the end of may he already had the new 60 renders ready to publish but he didn't (like for the update). Getting paid for having 3/4 projects and then giving nothing feels like a mockery.

NegzHub

Sep 16, 2020
Can you attach the save file? So many bugs in this game kinda hard to recall them all... See my post one below this one and see if that fixes your issue, scrolling code in 0.96 locks the game up (so does a couple other things but this one is easily fixed.)

My thoughts on what was causing a lot of the issues with previous code confirmed :D
View attachment 1170020

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please do it with mine too
23&24 is simply saved outside the building but if that still causes you an issue 25 is saved on the bus...
However you might want to install the attached patch :D though it might still "look" like it locked up simply clicking the mouse should make it continue (blank line of text showing shows before scrolling)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevinrox97

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
he needs to hire a coder or someone who helped him with the code, he wrote that he had everything ready, only problems with the code

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Most unhelpful thread
I enjoyed this game a lot, but finally went to the unofficial Ren'py version. I had some problems in certain area's as well. I think I did make the farm and school alright, but I have unfortunately culled all the save's pretty much from this game.

Other wise I would love to help you. Sorry if no one could help, they have probably done very much as I did I bet.

Reactions: Cucky 27

Muyo69

Aug 14, 2018
Almost 20 days since the last "I'll release it as soon as I can" and still no words, so in the meanwhile these are all the sneak a peek of the next update so far.

View attachment 1245369 View attachment 1245370 View attachment 1245371 View attachment 1245372 View attachment 1245373 View attachment 1245374
This game had so much potential..... I can't believe how bad it has become and just continues to get worse. WTF is going on in any of these pictures? Who does this appeal to?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This game had so much potential..... I can't believe how bad it has become and just continues to get worse. WTF is going on in any of these pictures? Who does this appeal to?
The quality is not the best, but I think that after so much time he had to post something in order to prove he's working on the new update. Unfortunately he's already 18 days late with his last prediction. The thing I don't really understand is why he doesn't post the new 60 renders of the comic when he said they're ready...

Kevinrox97

Oct 31, 2020
23&24 is simply saved outside the building but if that still causes you an issue 25 is saved on the bus...
However you might want to install the attached patch :D though it might still "look" like it locked up simply clicking the mouse should make it continue (blank line of text showing shows before scrolling)
thank you so much came here looking for the fix :)

Reactions: Phalzyr
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes